Dodgy transfer dealings

kenny131

Heard that pollok are basically trying to shaft Kilbirnie over the development fee they agreed on. For me a team of Polloks standing in the junior game should be leading by example in truth though I can't think of a worse thing to try on team at this grade. Disgusting behaviour 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rule stayes "the club with which the player has been registered with shall have the responsibility for contacting the players former club in writing by recorded delivery within 7 days of his registration to open discussions”
Forde was registered on Thursday1st July & thus far no offer has to my knowledge been forthcoming so surely he must still be our player??

The rules also state that the club has to offer the player a new contract for the same wage or more than he was on previously. This offer has to be submitted at least 60 days before the end of the players contract. Kilbirnie did offer a new contract but this offer was only made around 7 days before Forde's contract was due to expire. Therefore no development fee is required to be paid by Pollok. 

The rules also state that the club has to offer the player a new contract for the same wage or more than he was on previously. This offer has to be submitted at least 60 days before the end of the players contract. Kilbirnie did offer a new contract but this offer was only made around 7 days before Forde's contract was due to expire. Therefore no development fee is required to be paid by Pollok. 

Not from what I'm hearing
Pretty much open & shut case from what im reliably informed
Can understand Lok not wanting to pay a fee though

The rules also state that the club has to offer the player a new contract for the same wage or more than he was on previously. This offer has to be submitted at least 60 days before the end of the players contract.

How many clubs offer there players new contracts 2 month before there contract is finished? Some clubs r still finishing off current season

Mon the papers

How many clubs offer there players new contracts 2 month before there contract is finished? Some clubs r still finishing off current season

Mon the papers

I kind of wondered that myself , so basically a years contract is only a ten month contract because you need to start getting busy to nail your player down on an extension , not overly clued up with the match secretary side of things and maybe that's how it works but I'm very surprised at that .

I'd imagine it's not often that development fees for players is an issue in the junior game. Don't think many fans or even clubs will know too much about how these things work.

Hearsay.

Don't know anything at all about the ins and outs of this specific issue but I DO know that Pollok are an honourable club and would adhere to whatever the rules say. If an error has been made it will certainly be corrected.

Kenny131 on the other hand is well known for dissing other clubs based on the flimsiest bit of gossip. Or nothing at all.

Mods should not be allowing this kind of unsupported allegation on P&B.

ANNEX 8

Compensation Entitlement and Reimbursement of Costs of Training and Development

1. Entitlement to Compensation

1.1 Professional Players

1.1.1  Upon expiry of his agreement a Professional Player shall be free to conclude a new agreement with any Club, which wishes to engage his services providing this is during one of the Registration Periods or special dispensation has been granted in accordance with Paragraph 3.5. Following upon expiry of such agreement any rights to a compensation fee by his previous Club shall lapse at the end of the Season in which the Player reaches the age of 23.

1.1.2  A Club, which has offered terms of re-engagement to a Professional Player to whom the above Paragraph 1.1.1 of this Annex 8 applies, and who subsequently has decided to conclude an agreement with another Club, shall be entitled to compensation from the other Club subject to the following provisions:

1.1.2.1 Where a Player who was previously registered as a Professional Player upon a Registration
Form has been offered terms of re-engagement by his Club, and so long as such offer of re- engagement has been made prior to the date of expiry of the agreement, such offer of re- engagement is available to the Player to accept or decline within a period of 21 days thereafter. In the case of a Club in membership of the Scottish Professional Football League, such offer of re-engagement shall be made in accordance with the rules of the Scottish Professional Football League.

1.1.3  An offer of re-engagement made in accordance with Paragraph 1.1.2.1 of this Annex 8, shall be not less favourable than the terms of the Player’s previous agreement. Should any dispute arise as to whether
or not the offer of re-engagement is indeed less favourable than the terms of the Player’s previous agreement, such dispute shall be determined in accordance with the Dispute Resolution Procedure contained at Annex 2 of the Registration Procedures.

1.1.4  Such offer of re-engagement made in accordance with Paragraph 1.1.2.1 of this Annex 8 must also be lodged with the Secretary via the Online Registration Procedures or by recorded delivery post, email or fax, at the same time as it is issued to the Player.

1.1.5  Where both Clubs involved in a Player’s move from one Club to another are in membership of the Scottish Professional Football League the existing rules of the Scottish Professional Football League will at the same time require to be observed by those Clubs and will be applicable when establishing the former Club’s entitlement to compensation. 

ANNEX 8
1.1 Professional Players
1.1.1  Upon expiry of his agreement a Professional Player shall be free to conclude a new agreement with any Club, which wishes to engage his services providing this is during one of the Registration Periods or special dispensation has been granted in accordance with Paragraph 3.5. Following upon expiry of such agreement any rights to a compensation fee by his previous Club shall lapse at the end of the Season in which the Player reaches the age of 23.
1.1.2  A Club, which has offered terms of re-engagement to a Professional Player to whom the above Paragraph 1.1.1 of this Annex 8 applies, and who subsequently has decided to conclude an agreement with another Club, shall be entitled to compensation from the other Club subject to the following provisions:
1.1.2.1 Where a Player who was previously registered as a Professional Player upon a Registration
Form has been offered terms of re-engagement by his Club, and so long as such offer of re- engagement has been made prior to the date of expiry of the agreement, such offer of re- engagement is available to the Player to accept or decline within a period of 21 days thereafter. In the case of a Club in membership of the Scottish Professional Football League, such offer of re-engagement shall be made in accordance with the rules of the Scottish Professional Football League.
1.1.3  An offer of re-engagement made in accordance with Paragraph 1.1.2.1 of this Annex 8, shall be not less favourable than the terms of the Player’s previous agreement. Should any dispute arise as to whether
or not the offer of re-engagement is indeed less favourable than the terms of the Player’s previous agreement, such dispute shall be determined in accordance with the Dispute Resolution Procedure contained at Annex 2 of the Registration Procedures.
1.1.4  Such offer of re-engagement made in accordance with Paragraph 1.1.2.1 of this Annex 8 must also be lodged with the Secretary via the Online Registration Procedures or by recorded delivery post, email or fax, at the same time as it is issued to the Player.
1.1.5  Where both Clubs involved in a Player’s move from one Club to another are in membership of the Scottish Professional Football League the existing rules of the Scottish Professional Football League will at the same time require to be observed by those Clubs and will be applicable when establishing the former Club’s entitlement to compensation. 

I feel dizzy after reading this .

Hearsay.
Don't know anything at all about the ins and outs of this specific issue but I DO know that Pollok are an honourable club and would adhere to whatever the rules say. If an error has been made it will certainly be corrected.
Kenny131 on the other hand is well known for dissing other clubs based on the flimsiest bit of gossip. Or nothing at all.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] unsupported allegation. Your in for a wee shock mate. Pollok have indeed decided not to pay up. And they know fine well what there doing

Hearsay.
lol is tapping up another teams players the thing an honourable club does? Use had been trying 2 get wee bubba off us for the last year mcinallys and murdie been at games trying 2 get the wee man 2 sign but he kept saying no. Then there's Nicky little he was tapped up by use before our season was finished. Use r a shower of shite n this isn't the views of clydebank fc it's my own personal views.

Mon the papers

9 hours ago, archieb said:

Hearsay.

It's a forum and if a club is running around trying to screw over other clubs then damn straight this is where it gets discussed. 

I don't Diss others clubs....just yours ha ha this time it's deserved. 

Hearsay.

Most definitely not gossip & not unsupported so as others have alluded to it's the perfect place to discuss this
Other repurcussions will follow from this shameful episode as well I have no doubt

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] unsupported allegation. Your in for a wee shock mate. Pollok have indeed decided not to pay up. And they know fine well what there doing

Now now that's an unsupported allegation not right thing to do on pnb especially when it's about such an honourable club [emoji23]

11 hours ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

ANNEX 8

1.1 Professional Players

A quick question about this, are the juniors part of the Scottish professional league set up? i thought that membership of this body stopped at lowland league highland league etc.  if not then these rules are not worth the paper they are written on. 

Can anyone clarify where the juniors stand.

A quick question about this, are the juniors part of the Scottish professional league set up? i thought that membership of this body stopped at lowland league highland league etc.  if not then these rules are not worth the paper they are written on. 

Can anyone clarify where the juniors stand.

Juniors can sign players on professional contracts mate. Been that way for donkeys.

5 minutes ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Juniors can sign players on professional contracts mate. Been that way for donkeys.

That's not what i meant, are Beith, Kilbirnie, Pollok and any other junior team part of the  SPFL?  My understanding is they are not and the rules quoted seem to apply to teams only in the SPFL.

That is what i'm asking.

Archived