Dodgy transfer dealings

kenny131

Yes that was nice of them and the friends who came to play for them for no wages either oops just seen a flying pig there [emoji16]

The players were paid . The ones that came from Irvine didn't get as much as they were fleecing off their previous employers [emoji849][emoji849][emoji23][emoji23]

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or maybe it's been a balls up at polloks end who knows. Guy i know who follows them said lots of confusion regarding the fixtures with nothing confirmed on website till very recently.
If they haven't got officials allocated by now then surely they won't now given all available officials will now have games?

The chance was had to ring the changes and not enough folk wanted it, much to my dismay.
It is what it is, so suck it up and maybe after another shit farcical season folk will grow a set of balls and make some much needed change.

That's a fair change of statement
don't believe a word of it mind you

What don't you believe?
Obviously the players weren't playing for nothing & if I did state that I was obviously at the wind up , fishing trip [emoji23][emoji476]
Would need evidence or I wont as you state believe a word of it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

31 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

What don't you believe?
Obviously the players weren't playing for nothing & if I did state that I was obviously at the wind up , fishing trip emoji23.pngemoji476.png
Would need evidence or I wont as you state believe a word of it emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

And Kilbirnie paid the tax on the players wages unlike the previous employers,

11 hours ago, lobey dosser said:

Pollok have been at it for years. Many moons ago Dougie Arnott played for The Gow but asked to be reinstated as an amateur to let him move back down to Motherwell Miners. The Gow released him and surprise surprise he signed with Pollok a week later. Coincidence or what?

There's a blast from the past!

The story doesn't end there of course-Lok beat Lanark United in the cup in the latter stages and Lesmahagow encouraged Lanark to protest over Dougie playing to get the result overturned.The protest was thrown out.

8 hours ago, rednblack said:

Or maybe it's been a balls up at polloks end who knows. Guy i know who follows them said lots of confusion regarding the fixtures with nothing confirmed on website till very recently.

If they haven't got officials allocated by now then surely they won't now given all available officials will now have games?

You not learned anything yet, it's pollok who decide where and when regarding fixtures 

That's auld news
We Were paying it back it's paid any proof you paid your tax bill

Contact HMRC and I'm sure they will provide any proof regarding tax queries.
Nice to know your club is paying it's arrears,

Archived