Dodgy transfer dealings

kenny131

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, superpollok said:

Hopefully there is truth in this story. Covers the cost of the stewarding we need to pay when they turn up at Newlandsfield.

Must be a committee man with that attitude 

Hopefully there is truth in this story. Covers the cost of the stewarding we need to pay when they turn up at Newlandsfield.

You might no have any cash left for stewards once your club is forced to pay kilbirnie for forde.

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 22:48, archieb said:

Hearsay.

I DO know that Pollok are an honourable club and would adhere to whatever the rules say.

Pollok have been at it for years. Many moons ago Dougie Arnott played for The Gow but asked to be reinstated as an amateur to let him move back down to Motherwell Miners. The Gow released him and surprise surprise he signed with Pollok a week later. Coincidence or what?

If they did, it would just say "Negotiations are ongoing", I'm sure.

You are good Archie.

Hey Archie maybe the beaks are no letting you play a game till this is sorted that's why not on the fixtures list yet ...[emoji4]

I believe we did

Maybe they need the cash to fund the mcgoldrick mega deal [emoji4] or maybe it's being delayed long as possible so Kilbirnie can't use the money to bring people in before the first league game who knows (I'm so cynical i know)

Maybe they need the cash to fund the mcgoldrick mega deal [emoji4] or maybe it's being delayed long as possible so Kilbirnie can't use the money to bring people in before the first league game who knows (I'm so cynical i know)

Or maybe the juniors in the west is such a laughing stock with fixtures and the people who's in charge this is just another thing 2 add 2 the list?

Mon the papers

Or maybe the juniors in the west is such a laughing stock with fixtures and the people who's in charge this is just another thing 2 add 2 the list?

Mon the papers

Or maybe it's been a balls up at polloks end who knows. Guy i know who follows them said lots of confusion regarding the fixtures with nothing confirmed on website till very recently.

If they haven't got officials allocated by now then surely they won't now given all available officials will now have games?

Or maybe it's been a balls up at polloks end who knows. Guy i know who follows them said lots of confusion regarding the fixtures with nothing confirmed on website till very recently.
If they haven't got officials allocated by now then surely they won't now given all available officials will now have games?

Maybe the refs are ex promising senior prospects and pollok aren't paying the development fee .

9 hours ago, Geo61 said:

Did kilbirnie pay anything to pollok when swift & crilly sneaked away to manage them

Kilbirnie paid Pollok £750 to register Swift as a player just after he became manager, the fans clubbed together to pay most of the money, be lucky if he played half a dozen games, was probably on a wage of £80-100 at Pollok and came to Ladeside and asked for and recieved no wage just to put the record straight.

Archived