P&B revelations.

There's been two this weekend.

Number 1 has to be the fact that Chuckles / Throbber managed to get a semi, no doubt whilst drunk & still posting on P&B and create a mini Throbber, I say congratulations, well done, really chuffed for you & hope all goes well, although I imagine it will just add to your entertaining kitchen sink dramas.

Number 2- Philpy, regardless of sirens & autism, managed to out Pun Zen Archer, also this one was really funny, nearly got as many likes as Chiggsy.

Not this week, so doesn't qualify, but seems like the proud@Adam got 2 rides in 2 weeks.

Any other miracles to report?

Get chatting.

There's been two this weekend.

Number 1 has to be the fact that Chuckles / Throbber managed to get a semi, no doubt whilst drunk & still posting on P&B and create a mini Throbber, I say congratulations, well done, really chuffed for you & hope all goes well, although I imagine it will just add to your entertaining kitchen sink dramas.

WAT.

Would like it noted that I've actually pumped three different birds in 12 days, and one was on Wednesday night after work so should be included in this.

3 hours ago, Tynieness said:

He is like the one hit wonder whose next song failed to chart and repeatedly turns up on awful reality shows, desperate for attention.

Could you tell me what my one hit actually was? I thought ALL my posts were unfunny trivial timewasting shite! 

Archived