ALBION ROVERS UNDER-19s

coach

CAN anyone confirm if the Rovers Under-19 team is linked to the senior

set-up or if they play at Boys' Club level? I noticed on social media they are

seeking a goalkeeping coach. No mention on what nights they train or

play(( Sat or Sun). Thank you. GK Coach.

• 3 weeks later...

I think they are linked to the senior team, their goalie is playing tonight v a Celtic XI. I've heard they'll be playing in the C&K league. They train at langloan sports centre. Tuesday, Thursday as far as I know.

From the outside looking in, there seems to be a poor set up at Albion Rovers youth teams. The 21's and 19's seem to constantly be taking boys in and constantly letting them go, not fair on the kids to be given false hope. Many young players will jump at the chance to play for them as they are a pro club however they may only get 1/2 games till the coaches have a look at them then they are let go and have no team to play for.

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 17:02, markmu66 said:

I think they are linked to the senior team, their goalie is playing tonight v a Celtic XI. I've heard they'll be playing in the C&K league. They train at langloan sports centre. Tuesday, Thursday as far as I know.

The Cumbernauld and Kilsyth league will hold their league meeting this sunday 6th of August and will announce most of the teams joining the u19s league, so we will find out if Albion Rovers U19s are joining.

Yip confirmed, they will be playing in the Cumbernauld and Kilsyth Under 19s league

Archived