This weeks junior friendlys

Gib mclean

Ma girlfriend is going into hospital tomorrow to have our kid so hope she's out Thursday-friday so I can make the game on sat. We also play st mirren 20s on wed at Glasgow green n she's said if she's not in labour then I can goto that match lol [emoji6] [emoji106]

Mon the papers

Lol , nothing like getting your priorities right ! Footy always comes 1st ????

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did they start back up? Has drum ams folded?

Mon the papers

Think they started back up in 2015 in the WosAfl amateur league won a couple of trophies now moved to SAFL league. Home park is down as mountblow recreation park but guy i know involved was saying they are playing out of glenhead park now maybe it's changed cause drum ams just recently folded.
Were last a junior team 1980 most famous player probably ex man Utd paddy crerand.
Might head along to this friendly tonight.

Think they started back up in 2015 in the WosAfl amateur league won a couple of trophies now moved to SAFL league. Home park is down as mountblow recreation park but guy i know involved was saying they are playing out of glenhead park now maybe it's changed cause drum ams just recently folded.
Were last a junior team 1980 most famous player probably ex man Utd paddy crerand.
Might head along to this friendly tonight.

Anno there's people up there who's been wanting 2 fold drum ams and start duntocher hibs again. There's no been much said thru here maybe cos I do t buy the local paper anymore. Will need 2 keep an eye out in future.

Mon the papers

On 18 July 2017 at 10:21, passbackdave said:

Anno there's people up there who's been wanting 2 fold drum ams and start duntocher hibs again. There's no been much said thru here maybe cos I do t buy the local paper anymore. Will need 2 keep an eye out in future.

Mon the papers

That rumour about Duntocher Hibs has been around for years. It's starting to sound like Third Lanark.

Archived