Ryso Mac

Central 1st Division 2017-18

Massive game at the Beltane this afternoon  

wishaw vs neilston .... if the famers win they will secure 4th place ... if it’s a draw wishaw would hv to win remaining 6 

neilston got back on track with two decent wins recently ( home wins shotts and wishaw)  after poor run in ..

wishaw  been blowing hot and could had wee mini slump losing 3 on spin then bouncing back with couple a wins also ... also replacing gaffer 

all to play for ... backing my team to get job done today ... away win 

sun shall be out also 

11 hours ago, lokforever said:

Thorniewood's 2nd and 3rd and Gow's last equaliser are cracking goals and bely their league positions.

2 hours ago, combineharvester said:

Massive game at the Beltane this afternoon  

wishaw vs neilston .... if the famers win they will secure 4th place ... if it’s a draw wishaw would hv to win remaining 6 

neilston got back on track with two decent wins recently ( home wins shotts and wishaw)  after poor run in ..

wishaw  been blowing hot and could had wee mini slump losing 3 on spin then bouncing back with couple a wins also ... also replacing gaffer 

all to play for ... backing my team to get job done today ... away win 

sun shall be out also 

While I admire your loyalty and your support,bud,I have to admit that I'll be stunned if this game results in anything other than a comprehensive Wishaw victory. As you will gather from the captain's remarks,the Wishaw players feel that they have some unfinished business where Neilston are concerned,and spurred on by the hypnotic beat of the Ultra drums,they are more than capable of securing the positive result required.

On a related note I'm pleased to announce that I've completed my work on what I hope will become the club's song..who knows we might even hear it today. It's called 'Sunshine on Wishy'.:)

Whit??  Did somebody mention another rip-off?  :huh:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/juniors/16243579.Paul_McGeough_looks_ahead_to_Wishaw__39_s___39_make-or-break__39__clash_against_Neilston/

As I’ve said nothing certain in the league and today proved it ... 

3 wk ago neilston were in strong position to possibly win or in mix for league. Now there needing favours to finish 4th 

scrappy game today with wishaw wining 1-0 ..... if they end up in top 4 they derserve it the league table doesn’t lie 

now us at neilston sit and wait to learn our fate 

11 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

As I’ve said nothing certain in the league and today proved it ... 

3 wk ago neilston were in strong position to possibly win or in mix for league. Now there needing favours to finish 4th 

scrappy game today with wishaw wining 1-0 ..... if they end up in top 4 they derserve it the league table doesn’t lie 

now us at neilston sit and wait to learn our fate 

Yup,nervy game played out on a surface that was never going to be conducive to good fitba. In fact,the last time I saw that many bobbles was on Dimps'fisher-knit Talbot jersey.:huh:

Anyhoo,the quest now moves on to Monday night when Billy Adams and the Possil boys come calling.  :)