Central 1st Division 2017-18

Ryso Mac

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive game at the Beltane this afternoon  

wishaw vs neilston .... if the famers win they will secure 4th place ... if it’s a draw wishaw would hv to win remaining 6 

neilston got back on track with two decent wins recently ( home wins shotts and wishaw)  after poor run in ..

wishaw  been blowing hot and could had wee mini slump losing 3 on spin then bouncing back with couple a wins also ... also replacing gaffer 

all to play for ... backing my team to get job done today ... away win 

sun shall be out also 

2 hours ago, combineharvester said:

Massive game at the Beltane this afternoon  

wishaw vs neilston .... if the famers win they will secure 4th place ... if it’s a draw wishaw would hv to win remaining 6 

neilston got back on track with two decent wins recently ( home wins shotts and wishaw)  after poor run in ..

wishaw  been blowing hot and could had wee mini slump losing 3 on spin then bouncing back with couple a wins also ... also replacing gaffer 

all to play for ... backing my team to get job done today ... away win 

sun shall be out also 

While I admire your loyalty and your support,bud,I have to admit that I'll be stunned if this game results in anything other than a comprehensive Wishaw victory. As you will gather from the captain's remarks,the Wishaw players feel that they have some unfinished business where Neilston are concerned,and spurred on by the hypnotic beat of the Ultra drums,they are more than capable of securing the positive result required.

On a related note I'm pleased to announce that I've completed my work on what I hope will become the club's song..who knows we might even hear it today. It's called 'Sunshine on Wishy'.:)

Whit??  Did somebody mention another rip-off?  :huh:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/juniors/16243579.Paul_McGeough_looks_ahead_to_Wishaw__39_s___39_make-or-break__39__clash_against_Neilston/

As I’ve said nothing certain in the league and today proved it ... 

3 wk ago neilston were in strong position to possibly win or in mix for league. Now there needing favours to finish 4th 

scrappy game today with wishaw wining 1-0 ..... if they end up in top 4 they derserve it the league table doesn’t lie 

now us at neilston sit and wait to learn our fate 

11 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

As I’ve said nothing certain in the league and today proved it ... 

3 wk ago neilston were in strong position to possibly win or in mix for league. Now there needing favours to finish 4th 

scrappy game today with wishaw wining 1-0 ..... if they end up in top 4 they derserve it the league table doesn’t lie 

now us at neilston sit and wait to learn our fate 

Yup,nervy game played out on a surface that was never going to be conducive to good fitba. In fact,the last time I saw that many bobbles was on Dimps'fisher-knit Talbot jersey.:huh:

Anyhoo,the quest now moves on to Monday night when Billy Adams and the Possil boys come calling.  :)

A honestly thought our chance was gon after wishaw beat us on sat ... but fair play to shire last night ...dnt think any teams will roll over  without a fight both Greenock and port will want to finish above each other as rivals ... yoker may be looking for wee bit of revenge for there Scottish cup loss to wishaw to 

there was small rumour going about on sat that forth were appealing a game don’t no ins and outs of it any one with any info ? 

We didn’t half make it hard for ourselfs this past month but we are delighted to have another shot of promotion via the playoff

hopefully the big wigs get dates etc all sorted soon 

jist a small mention to every team in the division  been some season  and all teams played  there parts 

season started with bens flying out of traps winning 1st 8 games ...  and they stilll came up short for league 

the steady roch and there band of fans also just missed out on league title by width of the post ..by far most street wise team in division never known when beat.. must be some sort of record with late goals 

Rossvale- table doesn’t lie and went on lob unbeaten run n also  ... thing for me that won it for them from wat a seen was two wingers they were rapid ... but as a said in roch comment could hv been so much different “width of a post”

wishaw- great effort in Scottish ... but it killed there league chance really .. felt wee bit of common sense could hv been used by making provisional league fixtures  

and us ? Were  great up until 4 week ago and wheels came off bus and wee struggled to cope with the midweek chaos but made it in end up  

the saga continues when we play Shetto

Archived