Central 1st Division 2017-18

Ryso Mac

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 17:03, Glenconner said:

Looks as though the Bens are the ones to chase with 3 wins from 3 games and 9 points in the bag.

Still a long way to go old bean. Hopefully keep the wins coming and get some points on the board early - as I said before the season started a top 3 position this year would be wonderful but I'm certainly not going to counting any chickens at this point.

In this league you can easily lose the next 3 games.

6 hours ago, Jason King said:

Still a long way to go old bean. Hopefully keep the wins coming and get some points on the board early - as I said before the season started a top 3 position this year would be wonderful but I'm certainly not going to counting any chickens at this point.

In this league you can easily lose the next 3 games.

If the Bens can keep the boy Livingston focused and he stays fit they have a real chance, he's a top player 

The Chooky Hens notching another fine win away at Wishaw. 4 wins 12 points. The Bens look to be doing the same as Cambuslang Rangers last season. Catch us if you can looks to be the motto as they open up a five point gap with Greenock.

2 hours ago, greenockjunior1 said:

Port vs Perthshire 

Perthshire manager allegedly  floored the linesman (who has serious health issues) the game got abandoned, I believe Police now involved.

The police should be involved for the linesman's cheating from what a saw 

5 hours ago, greenockjunior1 said:

Port vs Perthshire 

Perthshire manager allegedly  floored the linesman (who has serious health issues) the game got abandoned, I believe Police now involved.

Hope the chap is okay. If he's fit enough for next Saturday at St Roch's i'll get him a couple of haufs.

It was the Port linesman who was floored rather the Shire manager taking out one his own, aye/naw?

3 hours ago, PA15 said:

He tried to hit the manager way the flag 

Right mate ive bit ma tounge here right what happened happened and its done and will be sorted out by relivent authorities n ats it but your attempt at petty point scoring talking utter shite about a man who i have no doubt u kno of his personal circumstances is bang out of order and you can take your pish back to your own wee PA15 town ya cretin too many clowns with to much to say hiding behind user names on here !! Why where u not watching the team from PA15 yday anyway ?? Your own teams at home but u prefer to spend your giro to come up watch us and shit stir haha well played 

Honest question from someone who was not at the port v perthshire match and can't comment on what happened and what led to what happened, could this possibly lead to the use of linesmen in the lower divisions of junior football? What are other fans thoughts on this?

Not a chance, as there simply aren't enough to cover all the games.

Archived