Central 1st Division 2017-18

Ryso Mac

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forth Wanderers top of the league with a 5-1 win followed by East Kilbride in second place winning 4-1. Five teams never played with the weather and call offs. Two of today's no game teams will not play again next week either so a few weeks to see who is really opening up a gap.

3 hours ago, Gonna Wanarurs said:

Wanderers 5-1 Greenock
2 for wee Baz, 2 for Mclaren and a Parker free kick
Shabby first 15 minutes then in complete control for the rest of the game, great start to the league campaign

I'd like to keep the scoring records in this division for my programme and for any other users who'd like the info for whatever reason..

I'd much appreciate any details such as scorers, goals from penalties and even missed ones etc, etc., so I'm grateful for this info but what's Wee Baz's surname?

Anyone else with relevant info, pls feel free to contribute.

OK, guys. No responses received to request for goal details*, so let me be more specific.

By diligent digging I've managed to get dets of all the goals scored last weekend, apart from Lesmahagow vs Port Glasgow - don't know what's happened to the Greenock Telegraph, they used to have great coverage of their local Junior teams, not now.

Lesmahagow vs Port Glasgow. Any help?

*Apart from Wee Baz of course

Considering larky where without their manager and assistant manager I thought we done well in the second half but with the finances spent at camby this season they realistically should be getting promoted from this league

Considering larky where without their manager and assistant manager I thought we done well in the second half but with the finances spent at camby this season they realistically should be getting promoted from this league

My apologies, just realised this is in the wrong thread

We were without our co assistant managers does that mean we should have won by more?[emoji4]

You should have seen the Greenock team on Saturday, 2-2 draw against us (after being 2-0 at half-time), you'd have thought they'd won the Junior Cup. Yoker were dreadful in the first half, more like a team of strangers who'd just been introduced to each other before kick off. Completely bossed the second half & should have been out of sight by full-time, Greenock's goalie saved them from a hammering & we squandered umpteen chances.

Farmer Boys away on Saturday.

5 hours ago, Taxman said:

You should have seen the Greenock team on Saturday, 2-2 draw against us (after being 2-0 at half-time), you'd have thought they'd won the Junior Cup. Yoker were dreadful in the first half, more like a team of strangers who'd just been introduced to each other before kick off. Completely bossed the second half & should have been out of sight by full-time, Greenock's goalie saved them from a hammering & we squandered umpteen chances.

Farmer Boys away on Saturday.

You're delusional, if you have ever played the game you'll understand that if you go down to nine men for 25 minutes of a game and come out with a point after being dominated there is a sense of achievement. 

Yoker were a poor side in the first half and the second half poor again as you should have scored at least four goals. 

Yoker number eleven was very bright and a handful. Both sides have got strides to make.

11 hours ago, TugW said:

You're delusional, if you have ever played the game you'll understand that if you go down to nine men for 25 minutes of a game and come out with a point after being dominated there is a sense of achievement. 

Yoker were a poor side in the first half and the second half poor again as you should have scored at least four goals. 

Yoker number eleven was very bright and a handful. Both sides have got strides to make.

I know your centre half was sent off, I never saw another one?

Archived