Fire at duncansfield

Krfc 10

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Euzi said:

We hope to have alternative arrangements in place to allow next weeks game to go ahead at Duncansfield 

That'd be great. Hope we can get the game on at your place - horrible thing to see at any club. 

Already some of our local junior rivals have offered help and assistance towards us , as well as trades people , u can never underestimate the junior game for comeraderie and the decent people out there , much appreciated , hard work ahead but this kinda help makes it seem a wee bit easier .

The money raised is great, but try turning a shite situation to your advantage. Get round to electrical shops and ask them for a couple of washing machines, builders and decorates to donate material and labour. Everything and anything, get it in the press and hand out some tickets. Companies thrive on that kind of publicity and goodwill.

The money raised is great, but try turning a shite situation to your advantage. Get round to electrical shops and ask them for a couple of washing machines, builders and decorates to donate material and labour. Everything and anything, get it in the press and hand out some tickets. Companies thrive on that kind of publicity and goodwill.

Local companies have stepped up to the plate to be fair with such offers mate

£2500 mark smashed , many thanks to anyone on here who has donated , myself and the club appreciate it very much , i'm humbled [emoji41]

Gone above the 3750 mark. Unbelievable response from fans, friends, ex players and the local (and not so local) public! Thank you everyone for helping my wee club!

Archived