Junior friendlys today 15 th July

Gib mclean

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Petershill 1-1 Fauldhouse
Fauldhouse win 6-5 on pens

Good work out for our boys that only had 1 player in the squad from last season. We now play robroy tomorrow in the final. Robroy looked really good and will be a big ask for us but it's all about game time just now

Rob Roy 5 V Queens Park 20s 2

Boyle, og, Sawyers, Fraser, Hughes duel contract boy from 21s.

Good to play a new name tomorrow.

Waterlogged pitch, ball wasn't moving

I'm not surprised, the rain was torrential in Kilbirnie and there were parts of the pitch which were pretty wet, but it managed to get through the two games well.

4 hours ago, jc1 said:

Petershill 1-1 Fauldhouse
Fauldhouse win 6-5 on pens

Good work out for our boys that only had 1 player in the squad from last season. We now play robroy tomorrow in the final. Robroy looked really good and will be a big ask for us but it's all about game time just now

Well done Jc !! Are rob roy much changed from last year . 

Well done Jc !! Are rob roy much changed from last year . 

They had a few new faces it's a tough game for my boys tomorrow but one we will learn a lot from and hopefully do ourselves justice and try push robroy all the way. They are a top top side

1 minute ago, jc1 said:

They had a few new faces it's a tough game for my boys tomorrow but one we will learn a lot from and hopefully do ourselves justice and try push robroy all the way. They are a top top side

Just curious a lot of people have written off their chances of having another good season. I prefer to value an opinion of someone like you in the honest and with no agenda against teams.

Just curious a lot of people have written off their chances of having another good season. I prefer to value an opinion of someone like you in the honest and with no agenda against teams.

I believe they will do well mate then I look at arthurlie and pollok with what they have brought in it's going to be a cracking league that one

Archived