Auchinleck Talbot vs Kilmarnock, this Sunday

Killiepiyo

remember years ago when Killie were in the old second division they played Talbot Knox era and got beat 3-2 ! the killie manager got sacked and killie began to rise again ! anyone on here remember that game ?

3 hours ago, eamonn said:

remember years ago when Killie were in the old second division they played Talbot Knox era and got beat 3-2 ! the killie manager got sacked and killie began to rise again ! anyone on here remember that game ?

Yep

Kilmarnock had a strong team out that day too. Not exactly a starting 11 but not far off of it. Think the keeper that day "may" have been Barry Holland, a local boy. Rusty Harkness played for Killie that day too iirc

11 hours ago, eamonn said:

Remember it well Eddie Morrison was the killie boss as the song goes,,, he got the sack in the morning.

1 minute ago, Dipple burn said:

A real test on Saturday against Bonnyrigg should be cracker especially with a trophy at stake.

Without a doubt a proper test! Certainly won't get carried away on one performance but think most could see some differences in play to last year. Looking forward to Saturday, video will be up tomorrow 

22 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Steady on chaps.
emoji57.pngemoji1.png

You missed the chemistry today I think lol. Again made an impact on me because it looked something zastly different through the lens. After only 3 training sessions that gives my lisp camera wielding self a bit of excitement :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Some of these film directors are on crack cocaine.

If you saw me yesterday willingly clinging onto a brolly while filming one handed on slippy boarding, I could understand some sort of substance misuse dig lol

5 hours ago, Orchard Place said:

Anyone who is reading anything into this game is needing help it was a bounce game against boys who's stains haven't dropped yet. 

Hiya Bing,hiya pal.   :)

Archived