League Cup/Assorted nonsense games 14-15 July

vikingTON

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet365 have made a minor fuckup in that you can place a double on Dundee beating Dundee United on Sunday, coupled with Dundee winning their group, which they're guaranteed to do if they win the game. Odds are just under 4/1, so if you fancy Dundee (which I do), it's a pretty decent enhancer. Think the same principle applies for Hears as well.

A lot of the bigger teams needing to confirm progression against dross with nothing to play for this weekend. I'm going for Motherwell -1, Hibs -1, Partick -1, Inverness, Ross County and Falkirk. 

Guest bernardblack

Hearts and caley both to win and over 2.5 for me. Pays around 3/1

Both need to win and hearts will be looking to win well after midweek and we can't defend, so Caley should score at least 3

4 hours ago, just me 2 said:

Just found out how to do it. Hearts need to win by four goals to win the group though.

f**k, didn't bother checking them.

P.S. How do you work that out? They're 2 points behind Dunfermline with a better GD than Peterhead.

365 the only form to price up group winners have made a rick in the Dundee group.
Dundee are favs to win the match and thus must be favs to win the group.
However 365 have Utd 4/6 Dundee 11/10

I assume they are wrongly looking st the current standing with Utd top on goal difference .

As both teams cannot finish on the same points then they have the odds roughly the wrong way around.

Narrowed down my initial bet due to some outrageous odds being offered - Motherwell 1/9 just to beat Berwick in particular. Partick -1 was 1/2, yet were 5/4 -2, so I went with the latter. Absolutely bizarre odds.

Hibs -1, Ross County -1, Falkirk and Partick -2 pays £61.21 from a fiver.

Archived