League Cup/Assorted nonsense games 14-15 July

vikingTON

I've been impressed by the forward options that Morton have brought in over the summer and more so by the quality of our attacking play in pre-season. Morton have a few absences at centre-back so will quite possibly concede but are otherwise fully fit and have been working as an attacking unit since the first day back from training. I'm therefore expecting us to have a significant advantage over Berwick, who are meh. I have singles on:

Morton -1 6/5 

Morton -2 11/4

and will hope to get a couple of smaller bets tomorrow as well.

Cue 1-0 Berwick win. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the look of Morton as well, Berwick might well be the worst of the clubs in the national structure and Morton should be top half in the Championship. Plenty attacking options as well. Would probably have had a decent sized single if it wasn't the first game of the season. Tempted to double up with Motherwell which would pay just over evens.

I genuinely fancy Elgin to beat us at 11/1. I watched us on Monday night against Raith (a friendly, I know) but 11/1 is far too big a price to turn down against what looks to be a disjointed Pars side at best.

I genuinely fancy Elgin to beat us at 11/1. I watched us on Monday night against Raith (a friendly, I know) but 11/1 is far too big a price to turn down against what looks to be a disjointed Pars side at best.

On a more shitebag stake BTTS is evens, do you feel that's worth a nibble?

During the two games I've seen in the last week, it's hard to see where our goals are coming from. That's my honest opinion, no idea how we'll fare in a competitive game mind.

On a separate note I believe in the Falkirk v Stirling Albion game, the second half to have the most goals @ 21/20 is great value. Under Houston we tend to start very slow at home, and feel this will be the case here again. First official game of the season and players maybe not 100% sharp yet. I assume Stirling Albion won't go all guns blazing and try and keep it tight. As the second half goes on I'm hoping full time fitness will have its benefits and Falkirk will end up winning the game in the second half. Our last friendly game against Edinburgh City was 0-0 at half time and 3-0 by full time so against similar opposition I reckon this will have the same outcome.

During the two games I've seen in the last week, it's hard to see where our goals are coming from. That's my honest opinion, no idea how we'll fare in a competitive game mind.

4-0 up before half time :lol:

On 14/07/2017 at 13:48, virginton said:

I've been impressed by the forward options that Morton have brought in over the summer and more so by the quality of our attacking play in pre-season. Morton have a few absences at centre-back so will quite possibly concede but are otherwise fully fit and have been working as an attacking unit since the first day back from training. I'm therefore expecting us to have a significant advantage over Berwick, who are meh. I have singles on:

Morton -1 6/5 

Morton -2 11/4

and will hope to get a couple of smaller bets tomorrow as well.

Cue 1-0 Berwick win. 

1 more Morton goal would've clinched me £800 from a fiver :(

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

71c1c6158868071ad8bad220c7f47294.jpg

Tonight's free bet picks.

Guaranteed Caley do you tonight.  Got a horrible feeling we won't win in the 90.

On 18/07/2017 at 11:56, GeeJay said:

Kilmarnock

Hearts

Ross County

QOTS

France Women

England Women

Celtic -2

Dundee United

Almost 7/1 with Sportingbet. DEAD CERT

Why break the habit of a lifetime, 1 goal away as usual.

Archived