Acid attacks

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

That's a shame, you weren't jumping off from a particularly high baseline.

This was as a schoolboy, not recently. Only old age and getting punched in the head to blame for any noticeable decline from me on here. 

30 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I feel that acid permanently damaged my brain. Definitely shaved a few points off the IQ. 

I've taken an absolute shitload of acid, this along with punches to the head and copious amounts of other class A's are what made me the manchild i am today. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

• 2 months later...

I would drown the cvnt in a bath tub of acid. The levels of pure evil you need to carry out something like this are just staggering, the images of him standing about not giving a f**k in the aftermath just show how cold and calculated an attack this was. Awful.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

I would drown the cvnt in a bath tub of acid. The levels of pure evil you need to carry out something like this are just staggering, the images of him standing about not giving a f**k in the aftermath just show how cold and calculated an attack this was. Awful.

I'm not sure if it's up there with the "kidnapped model" on the publicity stunt scale or something else.

37 minutes ago, throbber said:

You'd drown someone in a bath of acid?

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m pretty sure drown wasn’t the correct term as he would dissolve rather than suffer from a lack of oxygen.

So you're genuinely saying you would subject someone to horrendous pain until their died?

A tradesman I was on site with poured a bottle of acid down a blocked drain recently, then decided to pour a kettle of freshly boiled water in on top of it, despite the fact that any reasonable person can see that that's an immensely silly thing to do (and also completely unnecessary as the acid does the work on it's own, it doesn't need any help). Cue 30 seconds of bubbling before the very predictable result; sulphuric acid and boiling water shooting two feet out of the plug hole of the bath while he was leaning over it, narrowly missing his face and leaving some painful looking white burns on his arm. It was fascinating how quickly the skin scarred. The stuff is 99% sulphuric acid solution.

51 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You'd drown someone in a bath of acid?

Steady now. Don't be getting all up on yer high horse. Course he wouldn't. I'm sure there'd be plenty volunteers however ;) 

On 14/07/2017 at 13:01, Scary Bear said:

Answer 1: Ask people to stop being so unpleasant and/or ban sales of acid.

Answer 2: Personally, I have never knowingly had acid thrown at me. However, I have lived in London, so it could have been me.

You'll have that many tears tomorrow the acid would have no where to land.

18 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

A tradesman I was on site with poured a bottle of acid down a blocked drain recently, then decided to pour a kettle of freshly boiled water in on top of it, despite the fact that any reasonable person can see that that's an immensely silly thing to do (and also completely unnecessary as the acid does the work on it's own, it doesn't need any help). Cue 30 seconds of bubbling before the very predictable result; sulphuric acid and boiling water shooting two feet out of the plug hole of the bath while he was leaning over it, narrowly missing his face and leaving some painful looking white burns on his arm. It was fascinating how quickly the skin scarred. The stuff is 99% sulphuric acid solution.

I was quite surprised about 5 years ago that I could just buy it from a ironmongers, no questions asked, or warnings given. Brilliantly effective with dramatic steam and bubbles though. Spent about 5 minutes in a Chemist today discussing whether I should be allowed to buy over the counter sleeping tablets as I confessed to taking one a fortnight ago. Thanks for the heads up on the kettle.

Archived