Sturgeon/Barnier Meeting

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I was on holiday in Majorca I would not be posting on a politics forum ....tbf I wouldn't be online fulll stop!
Good to hear the 'Suvvern Brits' are out there engaging with Europe though!

Would you post if you were in Portugal?

10 hours ago, mjw said:

No diversity on a forum where everyone supports different football clubs?

Seriously???? What?

2 hours ago, HTG said:

He's an arsehole. 

You're right , he is. That's exactly  what I was thinking !

40 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Seriously???? What?

You're right , he is. That's exactly  what I was thinking !

You seem happy to be the laughing stock of the forum.   The hole gets bigger with every one of your posts.   The most remarkable thing is you genuinely don't see it!  

Just now, Pearbuyerbell said:

You seem happy to be the laughing stock of the forum.   The hole gets bigger with every one of your posts.   The most remarkable thing is you genuinely don't see it!  

I''m laughing at you.....go figure!

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

I''m laughing at you.....go figure!

Collectively we figured you out a long time ago chump.   I'm not remotely bothered if you're laughing at me, the forum or the weather.   

As a fellow brexit voter you should have been the man to lead the remain campaign.   You have nothing to say, and you say it terribly.  

8 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Collectively we figured you out a long time ago chump.   I'm not remotely bothered if you're laughing at me, the forum or the weather.   

As a fellow brexit voter you should have been the man to lead the remain campaign.   You have nothing to say, and you say it terribly.  

You've created me....... the collective need to ridicule and disparage  rather than engage constructively is why you have a problem..^^^^ look at that post. It's dripping with contempt, sarcasm and an insult thrown in for good measure.......and you have the cheek to criticise me!!

No wonder I find your impotent power play amusing.

Apologies if that was said terribly!

3 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

Just to step in and add a number to those laughing at Mcspreader.

I make that 2-1 so far.

Any advance?

We'll start a list on you afterwards, lol.......by the way , do you remember when I tried to explain to you about your complicity in ganging up?....Well you've just done it. Aren't you the Billy BigBaws? My hero!

Archived