Web browser log in issue!

Tommy Nooka

Question

When I try to log in to the site through a web browser it tells me that i'm 'banned'.

As far as i'm aware I haven't done anything to get banned (that I know of), it seems to have happened after I posted a bad photo link. Can still log in through the app no probs.

4 answers to this question

This is still happening and it's seriously effecting my output at work now, i'm doing far more now and setting unrealistic expectations for the future.
How do I go about getting this fixed? Only able to access the site through the app atm so struggling to find relevant stuff.

1 hour ago, Tommy Nooka said:

This is still happening and it's seriously effecting my output at work now, i'm doing far more now and setting unrealistic expectations for the future.
How do I go about getting this fixed? Only able to access the site through the app atm so struggling to find relevant stuff.

Only Div can fix this, Im afraid. Theres nothing on your account to say you're banned or restricted from posting.

You're probably better raising a "support request" though - if you can do that on the app

Only Div can fix this, Im afraid. Theres nothing on your account to say you're banned or restricted from posting.
You're probably better raising a "support request" though - if you can do that on the app

Thanks, i'll give it a try later on!

Archived