Central Sectional League Cup 2017-18

archieb

Just now, thelangonline said:

Camby humped the Roch tonight. Finished 4-0 to set up.a semi final tie v Clydebank.

Cracking game, not syre St Rochs will agree though lol

where is the semi? (apart from my trousers after witnessing THAT Bankies performance tonight).

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Camby humped the Roch tonight. Finished 4-0 to set up.a semi final tie v Clydebank.

Cracking game, not syre St Rochs will agree though lol

First half was eachy peachy. Couldn't get out their half in the second though. Last 2 were just slaps in the face tbh.

I know I'm biased, but Cambuslang were worthy winners tonight . I'd even go as far as to say that 4-0 flattered St Rochs. The candy had the upper hand in the last 10 mins of the first half, but apart from that spell Cambuslang totally bossed the entire game & looked like scoring every time they crossed the halfway line. 

The 2nd half was almost one way traffic towards the  St Rochs goalmouth & Cambuslang missed a raft of chances which at 1-0 made it a nervous last 20 mins for us , but once the 2nd goal went in the tie was effectively over. 

The last 15 mins of the game was extremely unsavoury as the candy players, bench & supporters seemed to lose the plot & with Cambuslang banging in another couple of goals the mood  of the game turned really ugly which was a shame because the atmosphere up to that point was vintage junior stuff if you know what I mean .

St Rochs have a great & proud history in junior football & I watched them deservedly beat us home & away last season , but what I witnessed at full time tonight from they're fans & a few of they're players was cringrworthy, shameful & laughable.

In saying that, good luck to St Rochs for the future  .....

Great club , great history ....

After tonight's 5-0 victory against Forth, the Pollok vs Renfrew semi final on Wednesday 6th September will take place at New Western Park, Renfrew with a 7:30pm kick off, so that the match can be played under floodlights.

9 hours ago, archieb said:

After tonight's 5-0 victory against Forth, the Pollok vs Renfrew semi final on Wednesday 6th September will take place at New Western Park, Renfrew with a 7:30pm kick off, so that the match can be played under floodlights.

A good decision for once, has the man taken leave of his senses?

Archived