Summerslam 2017: Aug 20th

27 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Just watched it there, have they muted the crowd up till the main event on demand or were they really that bad live?

The fatal 4 way was class. Everything else ranged from poor to acceptable.

The only match where a dq or countout finish would've been fine and Jinder lays Nakamura out cleanISH lol wow.

The look on the faces of the marks when their boy nakamura got scudded by the modern day maharaja wiz quite funny. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Snakebite said:

The look on the faces of the marks when their boy nakamura got scudded by the modern day maharaja wiz quite funny. 

You are quite clearly the biggest 'mark' on here

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Am I? Please explain

You slagged the guy off on the previous page and then had a dig at me when I laughed at people being annoyed that he won. Also, as far as being a mark as you keep saying. Mate, you just sat down and analysed a 4 hour show that you clearly hated throughout. Then you go and watch these niche shows that aren't even on mainstream TV like NXT. You could put a steaming jobby in the middle of a ring and you would still watch. I'd say, infact, you are the mark.

54 minutes ago, Snakebite said:

You slagged the guy off on the previous page and then had a dig at me when I laughed at people being annoyed that he won. Also, as far as being a mark as you keep saying. Mate, you just sat down and analysed a 4 hour show that you clearly hated throughout. Then you go and watch these niche shows that aren't even on mainstream TV like NXT. You could put a steaming jobby in the middle of a ring and you would still watch. I'd say, infact, you are the mark.

You're playing some sort of character on here who is trying to be edgy and alternative (intentionally contrary really). I didn't hate the show throughout, as I clearly said in my 'analysis' that I enjoyed some of the stuff. Aye, much of it was trash, but that happens with wrestling (although WWE do seem to be having a lot more of it recently).

Your comment about NXT and your posts on other threads about how much cooler than other wrestling fans you are show that it is in fact you who are the mark (your avatar is a prime example).

Technically we're all marks surely, since we're posting in the wrestling section of a football forum? Never seen the issue with being a fan and liking something really, which is the definition of a 'mark'. Everyone has their favourites and folk they don't like.

17 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

DA is always perma seething about WWE don't know why

Am I? I'm sure you have some examples, as you surely aren't as boring and unoriginal (and stupid) as to spout lazy P&B cliches? 

Archived