Edinburgh Fringe 2018

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, doulikefish said:

32 shows booked so far.Anybody else done any planning?

Fusk me, do you ever just chill out? You're either flying to Grand Prix or hiding from rioting strikers in the far east.

Fusk me, do you ever just chill out? You're either flying to Grand Prix or hiding from rioting strikers in the far east.

I do enjoy the fringe but mot as much as my missus she keeps a spreadsheet ffs Dont live with an accountant folks,lifes 1 big spreadsheet

35 minutes ago, LinkinFighter said:

Definitely going to attend some events this year. Always wanted to go and never got round to it.

Edinburgh Fringe 2017 thread for this pish.

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, Monthecabbage1990 said:

Hi Guys!

ive just got tickets for the show “1902” at this years festival. I saw it last year and it was fantastic, it’s an immersive show set in a pub so you can have a pint and watch the show, definitely for people who do not usually go to the theatre! It’s like train spotting meets green street and a hint of the inbetweeners! Anyone fancy it? It’s one for all football fans 

Did you just ask me out?

12 hours ago, Monthecabbage1990 said:

Hi Guys!

ive just got tickets for the show “1902” at this years festival. I saw it last year and it was fantastic, it’s an immersive show set in a pub so you can have a pint and watch the show, definitely for people who do not usually go to the theatre! It’s like train spotting meets green street and a hint of the inbetweeners! Anyone fancy it? It’s one for all football fans 

That sounds like fucking purgatory.

Put me down for two.

12 hours ago, Monthecabbage1990 said:

Hi Guys!

Did you get tickets for it for free because you're in it?

18 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

That's basically what I do, pub crawl watching loads of shite comedians, topped off by watching some bands.

Spot on mate. I know some of 'em from my time in the stand up scene. 

Hopefully some gigs happening that week too. 

1 minute ago, Girth said:

Spot on mate. I know some of 'em from my time in the stand up scene. 

Hopefully some gigs happening that week too. 

Tbf if they make me laugh I usually stick a tenner in their bucket. Taken in a few decent comedians over the years but last year I witnessed the worst, this poor Nigerian guy gave a 15 minute show and never got 1 single laugh. Hope that's not going to be you Girth :lol: 

Archived