LEAFA SAT LEAGUES

Cocoleafa

8 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

I watched st bernards and then sandys tonite and sandys will win prem1 mark my words. 6-2 st bernards in legue vs mussy and sandys 9-2 in cup vs salvy. craigshill drop 2 points against bottom of league and I bet sandys will be the only team to win all there games left as there to good for teams now. does any1 have the table after tonites games?

Table after last nights games. Long way to go yet. I definitely wouldn’t rule out Tollcross either who we play Saturday. They have Sandys twice and Craigshill to play still. I think they’ll be right in amongst it and have a big say in where League goes. 

Its in our hands as if we win our games we would win the league but that’s gona be a massive ask. Midweeks will take their toll too with most of us playing Sat/mon/wed every week now. 

DECA5379-0813-4849-B3D0-0962D144AA35.jpeg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Table after last nights games. Long way to go yet. I definitely wouldn’t rule out Tollcross either who we play Saturday. They have Sandys twice and Craigshill to play still. I think they’ll be right in amongst it and have a big say in where League goes. 
Its in our hands as if we win our games we would win the league but that’s gona be a massive ask. Midweeks will take their toll too with most of us playing Sat/mon/wed every week now. 
DECA5379-0813-4849-B3D0-0962D144AA35.thumb.jpeg.8a97ad0f99df4354f961535be8cea58f.jpeg

I'm assuming this table is not including the abandoned game between st Bernard's and craigshilll?

Have to agree watched sandys last nite and they will win the prem 1 for sure St Bernards will finish second imo even the signing of the super star won't be enuff to beat sandys .. do St Bernards still not have to play sandys at castleview 

Have to agree watched sandys last nite and they will win the prem 1 for sure St Bernards will finish second imo even the signing of the super star won't be enuff to beat sandys .. do St Bernards still not have to play sandys at castleview 

Pretty sure they played twice at start of the season and it was 1 win each.

20 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

We won 3-2 at Castleview. Sandys beat us 4-1 at Muirhouse in game 1. 

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Already played sandys twice and SURELY to get 3 points added on to their total for the craighill game? I don't know much about leafa but if I was a betting man my money would be on St. Bernard

Decision made next Thursday when we go up for the executive committee meeting. 

We are expecting it to be replayed whilst not agreeing with that we just need to get on with it. 

Is a ref then going to turn up and be paid another match fee for 3 minutes. Will a park need to be booked in advance and paid in full for 3 minutes ? The game will either be fully replayed or the points awarded to the team who had the advantage. Not a chance will 3 minutes be played imo

On 11/04/2018 at 14:33, Disco30 said:

Is a ref then going to turn up and be paid another match fee for 3 minutes. Will a park need to be booked in advance and paid in full for 3 minutes ? The game will either be fully replayed or the points awarded to the team who had the advantage. Not a chance will 3 minutes be played imo

The league should cover expenses due to their ref making that decision.

1 hour ago, Bawsoot said:

Looks like a sign of desperation signing boys like tht to play amatuer football  at the business end of the season can't trust the boys who are already there to finish the job they started 

With all respect, you know nothing about us and the way we operate so to say boys can’t be trusted is very much wide of the mark.

We used a trialist for 1 game with 3 guys injured on the bench unable to start the game I used an option available to me with the trialist, regardless of who it is,Like any manager would. Not breaking any rules. 

Fair play to the if they can
Get they boys in should be applauded for improving their squad with guys who have played at the highest level. Then again regardless how high a level they will have played still need to be fit especially on some of the 4G parks about.

20 minutes ago, Gazzah said:

Fair play to the if they can
Get they boys in should be applauded for improving their squad with guys who have played at the highest level. Then again regardless how high a level they will have played still need to be fit especially on some of the 4G parks about.

Agree, and it proved today to be fair. Gaz miles off the pace and it never worked for what I wanted him to do. I gambled a wee bit and it never paid off. Thems the breaks I suppose! 

Il get some right , and some wrong. 

Archived