C**** on Holiday

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4740404/miss-uk-beauty-liverpool-crown-court-cyprus-rachelle-noon/

'DISHONEST PARTY ANIMAL' 

Former Miss UK beauty queen slammed by judge for fake £4,000 holiday bug compo claim against Thomas Cook

Facebook snaps showed Rachelle Noon posing with her thumbs up at a wedding in Protaras, Cyprus at the time she claimed to be suffering from nausea and diarrhoea.

A FORMER Miss UK beauty queen was belittled in court after she faked an illness while on holiday to claim £4,000 in compensation from Thomas Cook.

Rachelle Noon, 28, and her husband Karl, 31, claimed food at their hotel in Protaras, Cyprus, made them so ill, they were unable to leave their room.

Rachelle Noon was slammed by a judge for trying to cheat her way into gaining compensation from Thomas Cook
TWITTER
Rachelle Noon was slammed by a judge for trying to cheat her way into gaining compensation from Thomas Cook

Mrs Noon, who was crowned Miss United Kingdom Supranational in 2011, said she had stomach cramps, nausea, diarrhoea and vomiting which lasted three days, the Mail on Sunday reported.

Mr Noon claimed he suffered severe symptoms for ten days, and could not drink alcohol at the wedding. But Thomas Cook discovered Facebook snaps which captured her laughing and smiling on a "party bus" on her way to her cousin's wedding in the island.

Mrs Noon's mum Denise Perez uploaded the photo of her, with the caption: "Party bus. Had the most amazing time with all my family. Love this lifestyle."

The 28-year-old, claimed she had stomach cramps, nausea, diarrhoea and vomiting which lasted three days
TWITTER
The 28-year-old, claimed she had stomach cramps, nausea, diarrhoea and vomiting which lasted three days
Thomas Cook discovered Facebook snaps which captured her laughing and smiling on a 'party bus'
FACEBOOK
Thomas Cook discovered Facebook snaps which captured her laughing and smiling on a 'party bus'
Her husband Karl Noon claimed he was severely ill for ten days, and insisted he posed with a champagne glass to be polite
TWITTER
Her husband Karl Noon claimed he was severely ill for ten days, and insisted he posed with a champagne glass to be polite
Rachelle was pregnant at the time, so the judge questioned why she didn't immediately seek medical attention
TWITTER
Rachelle was pregnant at the time, so the judge questioned why she didn't immediately seek medical attention

Mrs Noon said she was putting on a brave face for the camera, and her husband insisted he held a champagne glass in photographs to be polite.

District Judge Jenkinson highlighted that she was the only one in photographs behaving like a "party animal".

At Liverpool County Court, Judge Jenkinson also questioned why she did not seek medical treatment immediately, as she was pregnant.

Rachelle claimed she was smiling because she was trying to put on a brave face at the wedding
TWITTER
Rachelle claimed she was smiling because she was trying to put on a brave face at the wedding
Rachelle won Miss United Kingdom Supranational in 2011
TWITTER
Rachelle won Miss United Kingdom Supranational in 2011
Fake holiday scammers couple Rochelle and Karl Noon’s wedding video

The couple lodged their claim nine months after their week-long holiday at the Anastasia Beach Hotel in June 2015, once they saw an advert for a "no-win, no-fee" lawyer.

Their £4,000 claim was dismissed and they were found guilty of "fundamental dishonesty".

The Noon's were ordered to pay Thomas Cook's £2,278 legal costs.

Another c**t out of pocket for making a fraudulent sickness claim.

Prettier than most other frauds, granted, but a fraud/c**t all the same.

It's my sad duty to inform you all that the plague of Scottish folk looking like utter tinks at airports is now infesting decent destinations too.

Flew back from New York the other day when two of these families turned up. Is Newark a hub for transfers to Orlando?

I didn't even know you could still get adidas three quarter lengths and white puma kings.

2 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

It's my sad duty to inform you all that the plague of Scottish folk looking like utter tinks at airports is now infesting decent destinations too.

Flew back from New York the other day when two of these families turned up. Is Newark a hub for transfers to Orlando?

I didn't even know you could still get adidas three quarter lengths and white puma kings.

Ah there's nothing like that reality shock of going back to Scotland than getting to the airport and seeing a 30 stone big Mags in her ill-fitting BIG BRAND gear taking up 3 seats in the airport lounge.

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Was in Portugal last week walking along and in front of me there was this English couple saying "nah can't go in that one, they don't do John Smiths. Nah can't go in that one, they don't do John Smiths" etc etc.

Why were you following random people around on their holiday?

Every country has low-class c***s that go on holiday so I don't necessarily think that it's a bad thing to be able to spot Scottish low class c***s from a mile away due to their attire.  Canadian low-class c***s on holiday tend to dress the same as everyone else and try to strike up a friendly conversation with fellow Canadians only to reveal their cuntishness by complaining about something petty or saying something extremely racist.  

48 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Every country has low-class c***s that go on holiday so I don't necessarily think that it's a bad thing to be able to spot Scottish low class c***s from a mile away due to their attire.  Canadian low-class c***s on holiday tend to dress the same as everyone else and try to strike up a friendly conversation with fellow Canadians only to reveal their cuntishness by complaining about something petty or saying something extremely racist.  

I'd say any kind of Tapout attire is a red flag straight away

ETA I read on another forum recently an English guy complaining about scumbag Canadians while on holiday in Cuba, not realising that going to Cuba is probably the equivalent of going to Benidorm for British people

42 minutes ago, Torpar said:

ETA I read on another forum recently an English guy complaining about scumbag Canadians while on holiday in Cuba, not realising that going to Cuba is probably the equivalent of going to Benidorm for British people

Pretty much, it's cheap for us to go down there so it tends to be where our low-class c***s end up on holidays.  Have met some of the most unpleasant Canadians while on holiday down there, including the guy complaining how the n-word at the bar gave him poor service and general complaining about food.  Also saw a guy try to fight another guy over queue barging in the buffet line.  

Was in Portugal last week walking along and in front of me there was this English couple saying "nah can't go in that one, they don't do John Smiths. Nah can't go in that one, they don't do John Smiths" etc etc.

We had an idiot like that in our hotel this year.

Decided the best solution to no Guinness on tap was to go to the shop, buy a couple of cans and put them in the kids paddling pool to keep them cool.

Shocking lack of respect for a legend like this guy

a717a556536e70d4e6b99d09afcc949c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve just witnessed a South Korean woman hold up one of the security queues at Schiphol. The reason being that she was wearing a bright pink unicorn onesie. It turned out, this made it difficult for her to empty her pockets.

She should have been dragged away by security and euthanised.

Archived