C**** on Holiday

Automatic passport checks at airports and the utter arsewipe cretinous twat-faced morons that don't know how to use them. Saw one complete arsebiscuit waving his passport around in midair in front of the camera.

And while I remember, the waffletwat who decided it would be a good idea to sit on the travelator in front of me and start miming that he was rowing in the Olympics. Hope he caught up with his suitcase after I chucked it on the travelator going in the other direction.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Fucking uncultured p***k :lol: 

Of course we all know there's no such thing, even in the uk :lol: 

I tried a few of the local beers, but kept returning to this (not my picture) 6%, very citrusy, ideal for hot weather. However, I digress, back to the cùnts...

2017-09-14-18-06-23--650459048.jpeg

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

Automatic passport checks at airports and the utter arsewipe cretinous twat-faced morons that don't know how to use them. Saw one complete arsebiscuit waving his passport around in midair in front of the camera.

And while I remember, the waffletwat who decided it would be a good idea to sit on the travelator in front of me and start miming that he was rowing in the Olympics. Hope he caught up with his suitcase after I chucked it on the travelator going in the other direction.

I really hope you actually did that.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I really hope you actually did that.

Didn't chuck it, just lifted it over the barrier and put it on the travelator going the other way. The laddie was about 17 and got a telling off from his mum as I was walking away.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been on dozens of holidays abroad and have encountered very few problems and none worthy of posting on here about.  Coming over on the plane last week it was pretty raucous but it was only a three hour flight and it was tolerable.

I can only assume that the majority of posters on here are exaggerating (yeah I know that sounds incredible) or they've been really unlucky.

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Ive been on dozens of holidays abroad and have encountered very few problems and none worthy of posting on here about.  Coming over on the plane last week it was pretty raucous but it was only a three hour flight and it was tolerable.

I can only assume that the majority of posters on here are exaggerating (yeah I know that sounds incredible) or they've been really unlucky.

Really? You should have mentioned it. Anyway, the Saga crew are usually quite well behaved. 

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Really? You should have mentioned it. Anyway, the Saga crew are usually quite well behaved. 

I'd have to take your word for the saga thing.

I think G_Man has it right.  We're respectful of others, whether at home or on holiday, whereas there are undoubtedly some who carry on without thinking about other people.

On 10/08/2017 at 16:26, MONKMAN said:

Some complete dickhead sitting in front of me on a flight last week. 2 mins after sitting down had his seat right back for the 2 hour duration of the flight. Stewardess came and told him to sit upright before landing, he waited until she left before trying to recline it again. His seat got a swift boot before I kept my foot in place, ensuring he couldn't put it back.

Same p***k in the immigration line, was holding the queue up for ages even though it had moved forward. He waited for his wife and 2 kids who must have been at the toilet, moving the barrier and letting them push in front of a load of people. He was politely told by myself that he was a c**t, much to the amusement of several round about me.

On 13/07/2017 at 06:20, MONKMAN said:

It's very easy to price out the peasants, when going on holiday.

^^Peasant, that can't afford business or first class.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Can't remember any bother either, but I usually travel half cut so my tolerance for bad behaviour would be quite high.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

It' s the old, "if you can't see a c**t......." scenario

I drank the local version of Carling elsewhere  (Keo) which is drinkable in 30 degree heat. To the surprise of no-one, this was quite a middle age, beach and pool holiday type of resort, but some took it to extremes. More will come back to me later.
One woman explained that despite booking B&B couldn't use the dining room as she'd seen a cat in the outdoor area. She ate elsewhere and sent her husband in everywhere to get a guarantee from staff no cats would be around.

Cats are part of the package with Cyprus, every restaurant has a few. Some are pretty scabby, others very well fed and groomed. Hilarious that someone would go there and not realise it.

Keo is decent in the heat, as you say. They also make wine and water and are owned by the Cypriot Orthodox Church. I like to think that they've got Jesus in their HQ, working overtime on turning one into the other.

Can't remember any bother either, but I usually travel half cut so my tolerance for bad behaviour would be quite high.

To paraphrase a theory I've voiced elsewhere - there's always at least one roaster on your flight. And if you can't spot him, it's most likely that roaster will be you....

26 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

It' s the old, "if you can't see a c**t......." scenario

7 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

To paraphrase a theory I've voiced elsewhere - there's always at least one roaster on your flight. And if you can't spot him, it's most likely that roaster will be you....

Doubt I've been any problem, just think the glory of flight is enhanced by a well judged amount of alcohol.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Never seen marauding gangs of cats before I went to Rhodes. Swift kick and they'd leave you alone though.

I don't think I've been anywhere in the East Mediterranean or Aegean that isn't full of cats. I suspect the alternatives might be worse.

Archived