C**** on Holiday

What happens to a steak when you cut into it? Steak tartare properly prepared is minced a few minutes before arriving on the table.
Spoiler I have no idea if that's true.

It probably has been prepared correctly and will be absolutely fine if it's had limited air exposure after cut...

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You get burgers in France that are raw in the middle. It's never done me any harm and I've only had food poisoning about a hundred times. 

^^^^ Fraudulent holiday claimant found

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Only the vac packed stuff I presume? Personally I only buy vacpacked meat which I then throw into my nutribullet, packet and all, and blend it under a nitrogen blanket. Meat smoothie.... mmmmmmm

I've been thinking of running into fields and taking bites out of cows.

• Aubrey Maturin changed the title to C**** on Holiday
  • 5 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 21:36, John Lambies Doos said:

Lads... if it works for you, work away and enjoy.. wee article that differentiates (mince and hamburger); ie beef that has been disturbed vs Steak

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/3mbzba/eli5_why_is_it_unsafe_to_eat_raw_hamburger_meat/

Surely all beef is disturbed once it starts walking into the abattoir?

Flew Ryanair Prestwick to Barcelona yesterday.

Landing at Barcelona the only thing drowning out the twats that applaud on landing was the sound of the belts being undone and folk standing up opening lockers for their bags before the plane had stopped and the seat belt sign was switched off...

All for the privilege of standing in the aisle for 20mins why the fucked around with the doors and the stairs

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

then want to blame the Tour Operators when a hurricane blows in.

Yes, apparently they should have empty planes just sat there waiting for them all to get them home if there's such an emergency :lol: 

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

c***s who book a holiday in a hurricane region during hurricane season, then want to blame the Tour Operators when a hurricane blows in.

I'm sure they do it deliberately just so they can boast about it afterwards.

"Oh, yes, the conditions were appalling! The hotel had a power cut and the champagne was warm!"

Cue horrified looks all around at such squalour.

2 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Yes, apparently they should have empty planes just sat there waiting for them all to get them home if there's such an emergency :lol: 

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

I'm sure they do it deliberately just so they can boast about it afterwards.

"Oh, yes, the conditions were appalling! The hotel had a power cut and the champagne was warm!"

Cue horrified looks all around at such squalour.

Best one we've had so far - c**t can't be bothered waiting for his repatriation flight home from Orlando (bear in mind that Orlando was closed altogether so no flights could go at all for a while), so books himself the first flight he can get.  This flight was to Canada.  Then had to book a separate flight home to UK.  And c**t arrived approx 1 hour earlier than he would have if he'd had the patience to wait for his repatriation flight.

Extra cost to save that hour?  Over £4000.

c**t now getting shirty as we have refused his demand to refund him.

Back from Cyprus.

Overheard at reception. "Where will I get a nice kebab, not the ones you have here, like the ones at home?"

I found a pub (The Wooden Pub in Paphos) that sold locally made beers and cider by a brewer,  Aphrodite  Rock. I was asked by someone in another pub for recommendations and told him about it.

"Oh, yeah. Been there, lovely pint of Carling."

Back from Cyprus.
Overheard at reception. "Where will I get a nice kebab, not the ones you have here, like the ones at home?"
I found a pub (The Wooden Pub in Paphos) that sold locally made beers and cider by a brewer,  Aphrodite  Rock. I was asked by someone in another pub for recommendations and told him about it.

Tut, the uncultured.
Always try the local beers when on holiday.... it's a must

Back from Cyprus.

Gutted you never tried the carling aye?
What a fud (him, not you).

2 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Gutted you never tried the carling aye?
What a fud (him, not you).

I drank the local version of Carling elsewhere  (Keo) which is drinkable in 30 degree heat. To the surprise of no-one, this was quite a middle age, beach and pool holiday type of resort, but some took it to extremes. More will come back to me later.

One woman explained that despite booking B&B couldn't use the dining room as she'd seen a cat in the outdoor area. She ate elsewhere and sent her husband in everywhere to get a guarantee from staff no cats would be around.

Had a sevco top on. Allegedly

John lambies da' with some red hot sevco patter. Fair. 7/10.
[quote post=11638629"
timestamp="1505396990" name="Sergeant Wilson" userid="4731] I drank the local version of Carling elsewhere  (Keo) which is drinkable in 30 degree heat. To the surprise of no-one, this was quite a middle age, beach and pool holiday type of resort, but some took it to extremes. More will come back to me later.
One woman explained that despite booking B&B couldn't use the dining room as she'd seen a cat in the outdoor area. She ate elsewhere and sent her husband in everywhere to get a guarantee from staff no cats would be around.

People watching is terrific on holiday. Imagine how often that boy is told to sort out situations cats have caused. You'll remember but forget again.

Archived