Player available

thegaffer15

KEIGAN PARKER / im a freind of his brother he was playing with thorniewood last season alot of goals and assists 35 years old but still keen to play . was offered a new deal but lives over paisley way and looking to get a bit coaching to over 500 games senior could be a great coup for some team .,.,..,.,.,.,

this isnt a comment page this is a player who is looking to enjoy playing football a player who has scored over 100 senoir goals so take your bitterness away somewhere else .,.,.,.,.,,., thanks

If you post on a public forum, expect comments.

this isnt a comment page this is a player who is looking to enjoy playing football a player who has scored over 100 senoir goals so take your bitterness away somewhere else .,.,.,.,.,,., thanks

Exactly it's a public forum so I'll say my piece. This guy will just go to whoever offers him more money end of story.

1 hour ago, thegaffer15 said:

79 according to Wikipedia, unless you're using a very loose definition of "senior".

2 minutes ago, Nugent4nil said:

Player and interested in doing some coaching? Central based..... seems Shettleston might be on the look out for possibly a player/coach?

He has already been there Robert. Cant see him going back, but after what

has happened with James/Keith, you just never know.

Looking to enjoy playing . So is Mr Parker willing to play for free and for the love of the game then ?

When Hugh Kelly started the kids academy at Shettleston afew years back he asked the players at the time if anyone was up for coaching and offering their time to help out the kids....Parker was 1st to offer his time and ended up helping myself with our 2004s.......most of the snide comments probably from people who dont know him..ffs...give the guy a break....

Exactly it's a public forum so I'll say my piece. This guy will just go to whoever offers him more money end of story.

I don't know this guy in any way but one thing i can say is if his last club was Thorniewood then he didn't go there for the money!

Archived