The Anti Asterisks List

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

If that's true then just wait till they get a hold of all that dup money, they'll be able to build them so high that you'll see them for hundreds of miles..

It'll be glorious...

Don't forget half of that money will be going to rangers aswell bennet . Can't wait till we overspending our way to 55 thanks to oor Arlene :wub:

IMG_2955.JPG

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/11/2017 at 15:48, Henke said:

A Tory,what a lovely person you must be.

I think Belfast city council fund these bigot-fests,its ''thur KKKulture'',...seriously though the whole world is laughing at ye,the thing is how long can these neanderthrals survive in the 21st century whilst the rest of us move on with the time?

Celebrating Protestant culture is equivalent to lynching black people.

Interesting logic.

Not a religious man myself and see Orange Order as past its time, but really?

5 minutes ago, Henke said:

They never lynched black people but plenty of banners on their bonfires,..''cotton picking N*ggers'' & ''Scott Sinclair eats bananas'',..then they have chased Polish families out their homes(google it) also a swatisika & American confed flag from lampposts,..yer right only thing its missing is hanging blacks or burning them at the cross

Anyway protestant culture my arse most Protestants that are church goers are ashamed of them they have ''latched'' on to a faith the way ''Zionism'' has with Juidism & ''ISIS'' has with Islam,Most OO members & hanger on never go to Church,They just want a wee jolly to get drunk & spout their hate n bile

Uh huh...

8 hours ago, Henke said:

They never lynched black people but plenty of banners on their bonfires,..''cotton picking N*ggers'' & ''Scott Sinclair eats bananas'',..then they have chased Polish families out their homes(google it) also a swatisika & American confed flag from lampposts,..yer right only thing its missing is hanging blacks or burning them at the cross

Anyway protestant culture my arse most Protestants that are church goers are ashamed of them they have ''latched'' on to a faith the way ''Zionism'' has with Juidism & ''ISIS'' has with Islam,Most OO members & hanger on never go to Church,They just want a wee jolly to get drunk & spout their hate n bile

Green Brigade alert.

"eltic have spent recent days considering their position on the matter.

Urging SPFL clubs and supporters to focus on the future, however, Killie director Bowie said: ‘My thing is to look to the future and stop dwelling on the past.

‘If we keep dwelling on the past it will drag us down — all of the clubs. The SPFL have outlined their stance and it’s past history now

Rangers need to move on — and Scottish football has to draw a line in the sand and move on as well.

‘There are a lot of challenges facing the game currently and we need to see a way through them."

If only Norman still posted on this part of the board, he'd have loved this. 

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

"eltic have spent recent days considering their position on the matter.

Urging SPFL clubs and supporters to focus on the future, however, Killie director Bowie said: ‘My thing is to look to the future and stop dwelling on the past.

‘If we keep dwelling on the past it will drag us down — all of the clubs. The SPFL have outlined their stance and it’s past history now

Rangers need to move on — and Scottish football has to draw a line in the sand and move on as well.

‘There are a lot of challenges facing the game currently and we need to see a way through them."

If only Norman still posted on this part of the board, he'd have loved this. 

Why?

According to you he was a Celtic fan. 

Archived