The Anti Asterisks List

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

Is there a problem?

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Still no reply? You couldn't have perhaps thought you were arrogantly better and immediately cunted up your post. Gutted for you being outdone by someone you just called an idiot by being the idiot in question. :lol:

And yes, I do know what non denominational means you fud. It appears you did not.

It is clear that you do not in fact know what "non-denominational" means, as it makes absolutely no sense to describe your religion as "non-denominational". In the UK or any other census, 'non-denominational' is not a given or a valid option on the question of religious belief for that precise reason. 

Try looking up the definition and comprehending your abject fail before flailing around demanding a response next time; it hasn't exactly worked out well for you after all. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Amazing that the same Celtic supporters up in arms over the term "greenyins" are so so about such blatant bigotry before their very eyes 

The only people I remember being up in arms about it were Tedi, bennett and Kinc tbh.

I also find it rather distasteful that you all take mockery of the Ibrox disater so lightly by anyone - let alone a Rangers fan ffs.

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

It is clear that you do not in fact know what "non-denominational" means, as it makes absolutely no sense to describe your religion as "non-denominational". In the UK or any other census, 'non-denominational' is not a given or a valid option on the question of religious belief for that precise reason. 

Try looking up the definition and comprehending your abject fail before flailing around demanding a response next time; it hasn't exactly worked out well for you after all. 

:lol: "In religion" as in my initial post you spunked over to call me an idiot. I work in a church by the way and I'm not part of their denomination of Christianity and neither will I ever be part of any of the denominations of Christianity. I'm a non denominational Christian, try to work that out.

And what the hell has the UK census got to do with it? I'm sure they don't put Satanist as an option in it either you tool.

Wanna try again?

31 minutes ago, virginton said:

13 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: "In religion" as in my initial post you spunked over to call me an idiot. I work in a church by the way and I'm not part of their denomination of Christianity and neither will I ever be part of any of the denominations of Christianity. I'm a non denominational Christian, try to work that out.

And what the hell has the UK census got to do with it? I'm sure they don't put Satanist as an option in it either you tool.

Wanna try again?

IMG_2939.GIF

Amazing that the same Celtic supporters up in arms over the term "green yins" on this very board are so so about such blatant bigotry before their very eyes . 

I don't think I've seen one complaint about "green yins" iirc. Maybe you're getting mixed up with Bennett mocking child abuse.

This new persona you've developed where you think you're trolling only works when you have some level of intelligence, this is why only Hellbhoy is biting at your gibberish.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I don't think I've seen one complaint about "green yins" iirc. Maybe you're getting mixed up with Bennett mocking child abuse.

This new persona you've developed where you think you're trolling only works when you have some level of intelligence, this is why only Hellbhoy is biting at your gibberish.

Did you misspell a word? Makes no sense.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Oooft, sore yin. :(

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

It's for the greater good, Hellbhoy.

I feel it for the Mighty virginton now. Outdone by an idiot apparently who had been trolled by Forever_Biting. :lol:

Archived