The Anti Asterisks List

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Any of the Celtic faithful going to dig up their fellow fans religious slur . See @hellbhoy already decided it wasn't worth pointing out 

I will if you dig up bennett for altering that ibrox disaster post. Deal? 

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Bigot apologist 

Are you?, didnae know that.

Listen, if I was a Northern Irish Catholic then maybe I'd might take offence, but I'm Scottish and non denominational in religion so it means the sum of feck all.

Now if you want to do something about it then hit the fucking report function ffs and stop pestering me about it.

55 minutes ago, virginton said:

^^^ idiot found

Still no reply? You couldn't have perhaps thought you were arrogantly better and immediately cunted up your post. Gutted for you being outdone by someone you just called an idiot by being the idiot in question. :lol:

And yes, I do know what non denominational means you fud. It appears you did not.

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

Are you?, didnae know that.

Listen, if I was a Northern Irish Catholic then maybe I'd might take offence, but I'm Scottish and non denominational in religion so it means the sum of feck all.

Now if you want to do something about it then hit the fucking report function ffs and stop pestering me about it.

Not one condemnation from the Celtic supporters . Says it all . 

16 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Still no reply? You couldn't have perhaps thought you were arrogantly better and immediately cunted up your post. Gutted for you being outdone by someone you just called an idiot by being the idiot in question. :lol:

And yes, I do know what non denominational means you fud. It appears you did not.

If Viking comes back he is going to tie you up in knots . 

Archived