The BIG strip the titles thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

As opposed to, "That was about fans who do attend, refusing to do so in future if Rangers were allowed to continue as if nothing had happened" for sell out Saturday?  I think not.

No, that's not what I'm saying at all.

Why on earth are you going on about "sell out Saturday"?  I was very clearly referring to the steps that made SPL chairmen decide not to admit Newco straight into their set-up.  That's why it's what was referred to in the sentence that immediately preceded the one you quoted.

Are you deliberately just being silly, or has your capacity to read properly been compromised?

15 hours ago, nacho said:

ebts were were never hidden and always declared in the audited accounts under the term Remuneration Trust, both the SFA and SPL were fully aware of them. stop lying about them not being declared, its tedious

rangers were advised that EBTs are discretionary loans, or bonus payments, and not contractual. so not dual contracts with no need to declare. The SFA and SPL saw the annual accounts, saw the EBT and allowed Rangers to carry on regardless.

Dear, dear Nacho.  There's something terribly touching about your complete inability to grasp what this is about.

Why mention accounts?  What have they to do with the registration of players?

There was an explicit requirement for all payments to players, be they conventional wages, loans or payments from a third party to be declared when registering players.  Rangers knew this and did not comply with it.

When it came to registering players, the presence, let alone details, of EBT arrangements was not declared.  That is unequivocally not a lie, tedious or otherwise.

You know, it's funny.  With Kincardine, I find myself wondering what he's playing at, but with you there's really no mystery.  You just don't understand.  It's ever so charming.

17 hours ago, nacho said:

ebts were were never hidden and always declared in the audited accounts under the term Remuneration Trust, both the SFA and SPL were fully aware of them. stop lying about them not being declared, its tedious

rangers were advised that EBTs are discretionary loans, or bonus payments, and not contractual. so not dual contracts with no need to declare. The SFA and SPL saw the annual accounts, saw the EBT and allowed Rangers to carry on regardless.

But they were hidded and not declared to the SFA and to HMRC .

34 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The brass neck on Traynor after what he wrote at the time is just staggering.

The disgusting git was designed for the post-truth era.

Why the fcuk would you be upset over a sevco press conference, I don't think I'd ever watch another clubs press conference.

Just now, bennett said:

Why the fcuk would you be upset over a sevco press conference, I don't think I'd ever watch another clubs press conference.

I'm not upset and I didn't watch the press conference.  

Other than that, your post is extremely wise and relevant.

People are sharing and pishing themselves laughing over a 20 second clip of it on social media Bennet, people aren't sitting watching the whole press conference.

20 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

People are sharing and pishing themselves laughing over a 20 second clip of it on social media Bennet, people aren't sitting watching the whole press conference.

Wonder what kind of drugs the dark powers are slipping into Jabba's full-fat Coke?

46 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Of course they aren't...

9 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The bigger picture is jabba got away with saying it and no body in the media questioned him plus no questions on the review fecking subservient plebs

Philips contacted the nuj dear reader, they'll sort Traynor out.

Please donate.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Where the f**k can you even watch it??? You're trying, and failing, to cover the fact that you talk shit, shit talker. :)

Drew doth protests too much.

Same with monkey.

Archived