The BIG strip the titles thread

Just read about 15 pages of this thread and it's literally the exact same as the 15 before it. We are just going round in circles with the same people providing good points on both sides and others failing to grasp what's going on.

I did enjoy HB getting MT telt on how to argue against Kincy. Had a wee chuckle at that. For what it's worth MT, I have for the first time found you to be worth listening to and every point has been well put and I agree with everything you have said on the matter, even if I have no desire for title stripping.

Maybe we should close the thread seeing as it's going nowhere?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, nacho said:

heres you go dumbass, from the bbc, ebts no longer legal in 2010 after rangers stopped using them, you are the one making a c@@t out of yourself

2010: 16 May - Rangers refuse to comment on reports that the final bill could hit £50m.

December - EBTs are outlawed under new legislation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-20417847

My God you are truly thick as f**k Tedi? :lol:

Last payments from the Murray/Rangers EBT trust was in May 2011 just before Craig Shyte bought the club fur a poond.

As for outlawing the EBT scams it took another 4 years to shut or close all the EBT scams down through a lengthy legal process and finally concluded in March 2015.

You don't half do stupid by any half measures do you? :lol:

45 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

My God you are truly thick as f**k Tedi? :lol:

Last payments from the Murray/Rangers EBT trust was in May 2011 just before Craig Shyte bought the club fur a poond.

As for outlawing the EBT scams it took another 4 years to shut or close all the EBT scams down through a lengthy legal process and finally concluded in March 2015.

You don't half do stupid by any half measures do you? :lol:

Scams is today's new QC word.

4 hours ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Got to say, DA has made a very good point there. The disclosure issue was s very important to this thread.

In 2000/2001 Rangers FC implemented their EBT trust and Campbell Ogilvie was on the Rangers board of directors and received payments from it.

2003 Campbell became the treasury at the SFA and was still receiving EBT payments from Rangers FC.

2004 The HMRC started to question the dodgy EBT scam Rangers FC were using. At this fucking point this is where Campbell Ogilvie should have informed the SFA chiefs in a private meeting what Rangers were actually doing and apply pressure to Rangers FC to end it there before things got out of hand.

2005 Campbell Ogilvie resigns as a Rangers FC director and is in the future to become the Head of the SFA but first became first president of the association in 2007 before being wait for it? On June 2011 he became head of the SFA?

2009 The HMRC are applying real pressure on the club, what do Rangers FC do? they blatantly ignore Hector because Murray thinks the club is untouchable in a legal capacity.

We know what happened thereafter.

My point being that Campbell Ogilvie knew everything about Rangers dodgy doings and said f**k all probably until when Rangers FC's financial problems were in the public domain and a real problem if the club goes bust.

Both associations make radical rule changes for season 2011/2012 that were only ever created to protect one club.

So we have the head of the SFA who took EBT payments from Rangers FC sitting at the head of the SFA when Rangers go into administration. I think it is a dead cert Campbell Ogilvie was at the helm of the collapse and helped cover up Rangers dodgy financial mechanisms because if they went by the old rules & regulations the whole game in Scotland would come into disrepute with widespread corruption over a decade involving UEFA, FIFA and clubs they played whilst fielding ineligible players.

One club shat a huge stinking jobby on our game and the head of the SFA was complicit with the club in question and had received EBT payments from the club. That's what you call corruption at the highest level.

20 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

In 2000/2001 Rangers FC implemented their EBT trust and Campbell Ogilvie was on the Rangers board of directors and received payments from it.

2003 Campbell became the treasury at the SFA and was still receiving EBT payments from Rangers FC.

2004 The HMRC started to question the dodgy EBT scam Rangers FC were using. At this fucking point this is where Campbell Ogilvie should have informed the SFA chiefs in a private meeting what Rangers were actually doing and apply pressure to Rangers FC to end it there before things got out of hand.

2005 Campbell Ogilvie resigns as a Rangers FC director and is in the future to become the Head of the SFA but first became first president of the association in 2007 before being wait for it? On June 2011 he became head of the SFA?

2009 The HMRC are applying real pressure on the club, what do Rangers FC do? they blatantly ignore Hector because Murray thinks the club is untouchable in a legal capacity.

My point being that Campbell Ogilvie knew everything about Rangers dodgy doings and said f**k all probably until when Rangers FC's financial problems were in the public domain and a real problem if the club goes bust.

Both associations make radical rule changes for season 2011/2012 that were only ever created to protect one club.

So we have the head of the SFA who took EBT payments from Rangers FC sitting at the head of the SFA when Rangers go into administration. I think it is a dead cert Campbell Ogilvie was at the helm of the collapse and helped cover up Rangers dodgy financial mechanisms because if they went by the old rules & regulations the whole game in Scotland would come into disrepute with widespread corruption over a decade involving UEFA, FIFA and clubs they played whilst fielding ineligible players.

One club shat a huge stinking jobby on our game and the head of the SFA was complicit with the club in question and had received EBT payments from the club. That's what you call corruption at the highest level.

I've changed my mind on the titles, they should be Stripped asap and compensation paid to all teams that we cheated.

Thankyou Hellbhoy for making it all so clear, thank you.

9 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

I like the fact that hellbhoy is trying to give monkey tennis some tips on how to deal with rangers fans as if he is some sort of expert :lol:  

Hellbhoy is one of the worst I've ever seen in terms of taking football far far far far far far far far far far far far far too seriously.  He would be lost if Rangers/Sevco went away for good.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Hellbhoy is one of the worst I've ever seen in terms of taking football far far far far far far far far far far far far far too seriously.  He would be lost if Rangers/Sevco went away for good.

:lol: I know, whit am I like eh?

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Qc is broken . Anyone have the manual 

Pages 1690, 1872 & 1873 through to page 2012. It clearly states I reserve the right to take the piss and laugh at fannies thinking they support the very same club.

If you want to challenge my right to rip the pish completely then I can hold a commission into my own set of rules and hire a top law lord to basically say "Hellbhoy" has the right to rip the pish" because I wrote them into the manual. The titles of QC, CA, etc etc I have won on here and going nowhere pal, read it and weep sad sack.:)

33 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Pages 1690, 1872 & 1873 through to page 2012. It clearly states I reserve the right to take the piss and laugh at fannies thinking they support the very same club.

If you want to challenge my right to rip the pish completely then I can hold a commission into my own set of rules and hire a top law lord to basically say "Hellbhoy" has the right to rip the pish" because I wrote them into the manual. The titles of QC, CA, etc etc I have won on here and going nowhere pal, read it and weep sad sack.:)

IMG_3078.JPG

29 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

. The titles of QC, CA, etc etc I have won on here and going nowhere pal, read it and weep sad sack.:)

Quite right too, your legal and financial advice is worth its weight in golden ebts.

Don't let anyone tell you different.

Your Campbell Ogilvie post is the finest investigative piece I've read in a long long time, ignore the dissenters and keep on fighting the good fight.

:lol: I know, whit am I like eh?

It's not really a criticism you are obviously just wired that way. Some people are quite relaxed and can let things go either by losing an argument or laughing at the other side but you seem incapable of that.

You, Monkey and Drunkardine have more in common than you may realise.

As for Rangers? Deid.

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

I think this post should get green dots galore for the use of the word 'jobby'. This transcends all football divides and rivalries.

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

It's not really a criticism you are obviously just wired that way. Some people are quite relaxed and can let things go either by losing an argument or laughing at the other side but you seem incapable of that.

You, Monkey and Drunkardine have more in common than you may realise.

As for Rangers? Deid.

If I lose an argument or post things that are wrong or incorrect I will apologise if pointed out to me. It might look like I am taking it too serious but I am not really. But in saying that I can be sucked into the abyss that is all things Rangers at times, especially when they are at it. :lol:

If I lose an argument or post things that are wrong or incorrect I will apologise if pointed out to me. It might look like I am taking it too serious but I am not really. But in saying that I can be sucked into the abyss that is all things Rangers at times, especially when they are at it. :lol:

Don't lose any sleep over it HB.

7 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Hellbhoy is one of the worst I've ever seen in terms of taking football far far far far far far far far far far far far far too seriously.  He would be lost if when Rangers/Sevco went  go away for good.

Archived