Dreams (Non-Recurring)

Last night I had a slightly disturbing one. Tam Cowan was hosting some kind of an event and one of the participants used the word "Nigger". Naturally the audience made some kind of collective noise in response to this and Tam asked if anyone objected to this term. I was the only one to put my hand up. Got the complete pish ripped out of me and woke up in a cold sweat...

Dreamt that my wife had a *consultation in America about sleeping with other men. She was successful but decided against it.

*Casting couch.

I also had a dream where I was in a house with a lot of other folk and they told me not to go upstairs because IT was up there.

Told them to stop talking rubbish, it was only a film etc and went up the stairs. Opened a door and IT was there bearing his sharp teeth at me. I woke up before he attacked me.

Horrible.

Dreamt that my wife had a *consultation in America about sleeping with other men. She was successful but decided against it.
*Casting couch.

I also had a dream where I was in a house with a lot of other folk and they told me not to go upstairs because IT was up there.
Told them to stop talking rubbish, it was only a film etc and went up the stairs. Opened a door and IT was there bearing his sharp teeth at me. I woke up before he attacked me.
Horrible.

So, who do you reckon is trying to pump your wife? It's probably the neighbour. I'd watch that guy. Also the guy at her work. c***s the pair of them.

Maybe combine dreams and get IT onto them. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Last night I had a slightly disturbing one. Tam Cowan was hosting some kind of an event and one of the participants used the word "Nigger". Naturally the audience made some kind of collective noise in response to this and Tam asked if anyone objected to this term. I was the only one to put my hand up. Got the complete pish ripped out of me and woke up in a cold sweat...

Sounds a bit like South Park.

People who annoy you: N_ggers.

Maybe if I combine dreams IT will be pumping my wife.
Nothing I could do about that.

Probably the logical conclusion.

Still, that b*****d neighbour will be out of the way. Just IT to sort out.

I dreamed a dream in times gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed, that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted

Was your wife getting pumped?

21 minutes ago, supermik said:

Makes a change from you dreaming about 24 packs of Fosters, I suppose.

I've posted this before but a few years ago I had a really weird dream that featured P&Ber and Eddie Hearn fan @Marshmallo

In the dream I had invested all my money in a property venture with former Hearts player and now football agent Gary Mckay.  We had bought over an old school and were planning to do it up and sell it on.  I was doing work on the school but it was hampered by the fact that I was an alcoholic.  I mainly spent my time putting old school books into piles.

In order to raise some money I opened a stall selling food and drinks to passers by and when I was manning the stall Marshmallo came up and said that I was an absolute disgrace for being drunk on the stall and that the venture wouldn't be a success because of it.

I had this dream when I was on holiday, I think the heat and the air conditioning made me a bit mental.  I've also never met Marshmallo and don't even know what he looks like but I was sure it was him.  I don't know what this means.  I'm just glad it wasn't about throbber.

36 minutes ago, supermik said:

Or dreaming about which lies to make up next, eh?

Ouch. Supermink is shooting from the hip. All those Fosters have turned you into a bitter man.

ETA: It autocorrected to Supermink but I'm going to leave it in for devastating effect. 

Ouch. Supermink is shooting from the hip. All those Fosters have turned you into a bitter man.
ETA: It autocorrected to Supermink but I'm going to leave it in for devastating effect. 

Bobby dreamt that someone from P&B grassed him up to his boss about his online behaviour and is so stupid he can't tell the difference between dream and reality.

6 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

:lol:

14 minutes ago, throbber said:

Bobby dreamt that someone from P&B grassed him up to his boss about his online behaviour and is so stupid he can't tell the difference between dream and reality.

True dat. I do appreciate all the white knighting you performed on my behalf at the time though. 

21 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

*Casting couch.

Horrible.

So the IT helpdesk guy upstairs at your work is pumping your missus? OR you think the IT guy at work wouldn't pump your missus? Either way, drop that IT b*****d first thing tomorrow. 

Archived