Cotter shettleston

Js1982

Surely none of the players will stay that cotter and keith brought in ?
Who in there right mind would stay an work for someone like that ?
No wonder doc has bolted straight away !
We' l see if kelly sticks to his promise of releasing anyone who wants away eh ?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STV 2 has launched a new comedy show based around the world of junior football, in the first episode United manager is shown the door for not generating funds to cover strips and player expenses after only being in charge for over a month. United dont have a committee as such but the committee came to the decision that he had to go.......... I not watching that pish its too far fetched....

Can you imagine sitting for a pint in years to come telling a young supporter new to junior fitbaw about this, he will pop to the bar for another round and ask the barman who the auld steamer in the corner talking crap is!

STV 2 has launched a new comedy show based around the world of junior football, in the first episode United manager is shown the door for not generating funds to cover strips and player expenses after only being in charge for over a month. United dont have a committee as such but the committee came to the decision that he had to go.......... I not watching that pish its too far fetched....
Can you imagine sitting for a pint in years to come telling a young supporter new to junior fitbaw about this, he will pop to the bar for another round and ask the barman who the auld steamer in the corner talking crap is!

Junior footballs never dull, never has been that's one of the reasons i love it.

2 hours ago, Nugent4nil said:

I'm told that this is the theme song from the new show,Nuge ^_^....

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 17:47, passbackdave said:

Shettleston shouldve employed Stevie Rankin if they wanted a manager 2 bring in his own funds also as city building helped Stevie build a good ashfield side.

Mon the papers

Seriously? Not sure you want to publicise that on a public forum.

On 7/10/2017 at 16:47, passbackdave said:

Shettleston shouldve employed Stevie Rankin if they wanted a manager 2 bring in his own funds also as city building helped Stevie build a good ashfield side.

Mon the papers

I can't believe City Building have ever helped build a good anything. 

On 09/07/2017 at 22:12, ~C'mon the Town~ said:

Personally a handful of amatuer players for this league is not the answer........

Why bring Bernie in to it..

Has not been involved with the club since Hugh Kelly and himself stepped down for Peter and Ryan. ...

Don't think you can say amateur players wouldn't cut it in this league? Broomhouse played 4 teams from the super first in friendlys and only lost one so the lads can't be that bad! Coville park are amateur and most of there players would walk into junior sides

1 hour ago, Cs1989 said:

Don't think you can say amateur players wouldn't cut it in this league? Broomhouse played 4 teams from the super first in friendlys and only lost one so the lads can't be that bad! Coville park are amateur and most of there players would walk into junior sides

they say they're amateur, but they're not. They have all sorts of kickbacks

Archived