Cotter shettleston

Js1982

Is that john Doyle under pressure already with cotter out of a job and got the buzz back ??

Not at all, John got the job before Cotter took the Shettleston job. Cotter himself will tell u he wants a new challenge.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all, John got the job before Cotter took the Shettleston job. Cotter himself will tell u he wants a new challenge.

Problem cotter has is hes spent his whole football life or nearly all it in the one environment. A almost unique situation at ants without any real pressure where he knows he could leave managing ants on own on his terms.

Having to deal with players wages and on the end of demands from one guy who runs the show or a committee who are not family can't be or won't be easy for him to adjust to .

Ok no questions I won't be back on here so please keep your negative comments to yourself I gave you opportunity to ask me anything on club. I will say I've always said I'd step aside if right people came in to take club forward either by bringing in a group of people to work together or on their own. Plenty talk a good game. Good luck wi your respective clubs let us get on wi what is a hard enuf job without sideshow. Cheers Shug

I don't think this is the place to ask questions about how you choose to run your club from what I've read nowhere has cotter said anything negative about you or your club it's a thankless job putting your own money n time into a club with little or no help good luck but it is one of your own supporters that turned this post into a sideshow

3 hours ago, jamesmcnaught3 said:

if you want to ask me any sensible question I will try answer it later when Ive time. Shug

47 minutes ago, jamesmcnaught3 said:

Ok no questions I won't be back on here so please keep your negative comments to yourself

That was a quick turnaround :lol:

You are all good at making comments on stuff you know nothing about facts are when kelly quit he did what he thought was right in bringing in weatherson and Mcstay fact is it turned out bad because of the overspeoverspend as they came in promising a lot for very little and the opposite was what he got. 
The Fallons I know and I'm assuming cotter as well got the job on agreement the would find the finance to support the club and take it forward.
This never happened wi Fallons and I'm sure that's what's happened here to. Who wouldn't want the job if someone else is going to bank roll it or do the donkey work raising the money required to fund it??
shouldnt have taken job in first place if couldn't do it wether that's financially or ability and personally I don't think they have the ability and it's now clear they didn't have funds or a backer.
as a supporter I'm now looking forward to season even if we are a bit short to begin but i know the while we spend our time bitching on here the big yin will be pulling a few strings. C'MON THE TOWN!!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] what a load of shit. The manager should be bank rolling the club? Fucking grade a weapon

Fair play to Cotter, did a great job at The Ants, left and fancied a new challenge. Didn't work out at Shettleston and credit to him as he's left with dignity. Hope he gets back in somewhere else. Too much experience not to be used.

4 minutes ago, glensmad said:

At least now he can get back to pretending he knew every story before the news broke. emoji23.png

Bet you Cotter knew he was away from Shettleston before anyone on here, the scoop hasnt lost it ;)

Archived