Cotter shettleston

Js1982

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They haven't even played a friendly match yet. It's bonkers. I heard a rumour earlier this week that things were not right, and then I heard earlier today that cotter had been sacked, and I've had it confirmed. It wasn't my place to break the news on here however.

Where do Shettleston go from here ? Presumably Hugh Kelly will take over the team again ?

There have been strange things happening at Shettleston since the appointment of Weatherson as manager. His subsequent removal, the release of a good portion of the squad, hiring the Fallons to try and save last season, removing the Fallons after not going up, hiring Cotter, allowing him to put together a team and then sacking him before a competitive ball is kicked are not things that happen in such a short period of time at a club where everything is well behind the scenes.

1 minute ago, Jason King said:

There have been strange things happening at Shettleston since the appointment of Weatherson as manager. His subsequent removal, the release of a good portion of the squad, hiring the Fallons to try and save last season, removing the Fallons after not going up, hiring Cotter, allowing him to put together a team and then sacking him before a competitive ball is kicked are not things that happen in such a short period of time at a club where everything is well behind the scenes.

Don't think there's a better observation out there ! Been a crazy last 6 months at shetto that's for sure.

4 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Are they still gonna keep the guy from broomhouse ams or is he away too ? Surely not as they brought the bulk of the new squad with them ?
Strange going's on !

Personally a handful of amatuer players for this league is not the answer........

13 minutes ago, Js1982 said:

Bernie is just Kelly yes man what does he no about football nothing . 

Why bring Bernie in to it..

Has not been involved with the club since Hugh Kelly and himself stepped down for Peter and Ryan. ...

Archived