I've started this thread to say sorry to anyone who I may have argued with or misled on this forum and to confess something. Yesterday on the 'Your Other Half' thread some people speculated that I was lying about my age but I have to confess that... I was, I'm only 13 turning 14 in August, the reason I lied was that I felt that no one would respect me if they knew my real age, which is why I said I was 19. I set up an account on this forum as I had been reading it since the start of the new year, I joined in May as I wanted to find out more about the personality of other users. I don't know if I'll be able to continue on the forum after this but I couldn't keep up with the lies anymore so I had to come clean. I didn't mean to annoy or argue with anyone all I was doing was voicing my views. This might be my last post so... 

Bye (maybe) 

From 

@MARYHILLISWONDERFUL

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never assume any poster on here is as young as 13 and there should be some sort of vetting process to stop this sort of thing happening. I could have sent the OP a video of myself masturbating and be looking at some time in jail through no fault of my own.

13 or 19 or 59 no one respected or enjoyed your awful content. Please leave and come back when you can match the sort of output we see from Throbber above( the post above this I don't think Throbber is a god).

Spoiler

Harsh. Don't even know who this c**t is.

13 or 19 or 59 no one respected or enjoyed your awful content. Please leave and come back when you can match the sort of output we see from Throbber above( the post above this I don't think Throbber is a god).

Spoiler Harsh. Don't even know who this c**t is.

What was the content of his thread as last night? Also are you complimenting me with this post?

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

I never assume any poster on here is as young as 13 and there should be some sort of vetting process to stop this sort of thing happening. I could have sent the OP a video of myself masturbating and be looking at some time in jail through no fault of my own.

"No fault of my own!" :lol:

6 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

You're not a proper member of the forum unless you've been groomed by Throbber, IMO.

Throbber is a very considerate lover, to be fair.

"No fault of my own!" :lol:

Even 3 or more private messages to a minor can count as grooming in the eyes of the law and you could be looking at a spell on the register for it. No laughing matter.

If only I'd pretended to be 13 you wouldn't have sent them all to me.

Archived