WWTV Match Highlights 2017-18

Rab B Nesbit

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to give a big shout to the WW keeper yesterday for a magnificent performance.  Looked solid the whole game and made some incredible saves including a penalty.  Overheard a chap, who I assumed was your under-20's coach, lamenting the fact that he was possibly going to lose the lad, who has just turned 18, to the first team.

A genuine contender for man of the match despite the scoreline.

On 11/02/2018 at 11:27, The_Judge said:

I have to give a big shout to the WW keeper yesterday for a magnificent performance.  Looked solid the whole game and made some incredible saves including a penalty.  Overheard a chap, who I assumed was your under-20's coach, lamenting the fact that he was possibly going to lose the lad, who has just turned 18, to the first team.

A genuine contender for man of the match despite the scoreline.

Fair play gents. 

Ian brought young Ross into our U20s squad in the summer of 2016, and as many will know, he spent the majority of last season picking the ball out of the net.

Watched a 2-10 at home to Edinburgh Uni about this time last year! I was posting final scores on our social media at 2am in the hope no one would notice. 

He and the U20s team have come on leaps and bounds he’s done really well whenever called up to the 1st team and he’s a great lad as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived