Port Glasgow Vacancy

PA14

Is there any word on who is getting the Port Glasgow job? Not seen the job being advertised yet & not heard any names being mentioned.

Anyone any info?

It was in the local paper last night he had to give up his position due to work commitments. Watched them regularly last season & he put together a good young squad. Be interesting to see who gets it as I heard that the assistant manager declined the job also.

Best of luck to whoever gets it.

Was talking to someone in the pub and he was saying that supposedly the club were going to ask Brian Heron to come back. Don't know how much truth is in it but personally think he has been out the game too long now to come back.

Not sure if Coyle would, think he is still playing.

Not heard of him doing much regarding football apart from taking the odd preseason session for local amateur team.

Might be wrong but personally haven't heard his name in football for a good while

Would be a great job.but unfortunatly.its a wee bit faraway for cotter as i stay sunny coatbridge..must say bruno n wee dixie have done a fantastic job over last 50 years..lol.n port have great fascillities..cheers cotter

11 minutes ago, cotter said:

Would be a great job.but unfortunatly.its a wee bit faraway for cotter as i stay sunny coatbridge..must say bruno n wee dixie have done a fantastic job over last 50 years..lol.n port have great fascillities..cheers cotter

Was that part of the original lure to Shettleston, you living nearer that side of the city?

13 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Was that part of the original lure to Shettleston, you living nearer that side of the city?

Yes mate.n i thought it would have been a decent job.but when u cant see tbrough the windows u never know whats going on.inside.....unfortunatly it didnt go to plan

So was Ryan Caddis and hes now with Onthank who Winton are playing in a friendly tomorrow night?

And your point is?
Due to personal circumstances, Ryan was released from his contract by mutual agreement and the club wish him all the best. He has been a good servant over the last few seasons.
Eddie Walton is a completely different situation.

Archived