The Hamilton Relegation Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuinely gobsmacked if this is true. Expected him to sign for Airdrie or East Fife.

I don't imagine that there's the drop down in quality that you seem to think Fuzzy. Last weeks game against Albion Rovers and last seasons pumping from 2nd division Annan should tell you that. I hope Brophy does well no matter where he ends up, he does have ability, but Accies current style of play certainly doesn't help him.

On 7/28/2017 at 10:37, Kyle said:

Accies are due a development fee. If you don't offer one, it'll go to tribunal and they'll get it that way. Was Dom Thomas not still under contract? Motherwell were obviously happy to cut their losses. Brophy has turned down a new contract with Accies, so they'll be wanting to maximise what they get for him.

That's pretty much how it seems to have played out. Robinson was supposed to have wanted him to go out on loan for the season but Thomas seems to have seen the writing on the wall, wanted to leave but was under contract. No one was going to pay money for him either as a transfer fee or development compensation so Motherwell just cut their losses, probably to avoid a situation like Falkirk seem to be having with Sibbald at the moment where he's out of contract but no one wants to pay the £200k+ that they're due.

(Apologies, I know this isn't even Accies thread)

It's soon time for the non-deluded one to sink into the pool of a Sunday sesh.

The Dundee are on the rise and away to tear their dayglo, filthy b*****d, neighbours apart.

Meanwhile the Hamilton and St Johnstone are another day closer to their day of relegation fate.

Thank you.

The biggest takeaway from this thread is that the original poster is 24/25. But posts like a 14 year old during the school holidays.

Don't worry, he'll disappear again around February when Dundee are losing more matches than they win. A proper "fan", so he is.

Archived