The Hamilton Relegation Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Remember the thread you or spud started about St Johnstones relegation? I do, had to change it to St Johnstones European thread half way through the season. Was that the year Dundee got relegated? Asking for a friend.

You don't have any friends, cunto.

Remember the thread you or spud started about St Johnstones relegation? I do, had to change it to St Johnstones European thread half way through the season. Was that the year Dundee got relegated? Asking for a friend.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/185783-the-st-johnstone-for-europe-thread/

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Christ. Lomas had two deals lined up for the same day  - Mark Kerr or Steven Maclean. He was allowed one of those and he picked Macca. How different the last few years could have been if he'd gone for Kerr.

Christ. Lomas had two deals lined up for the same day  - Mark Kerr or Steven Maclean. He was allowed one of those and he picked Macca. How different the last few years could have been if he'd gone for Kerr.

Let's not even think about that.

The Saintees and the Accies are going down. Wouldn't be surprised if the Saints went under after relegation - selling off their North Stand and fitting back into their rightly position as a diddy club in the seaside leagues.

St Johnstone won't be relegated, the league needs a strong meh derby to appeal to foreign markets. They'd expand to 16 before losing them or Kilmarnock. 

Dundee on the other hand, totally expendable fodder.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The Saintees and the Accies are going down. Wouldn't be surprised if the Saints went under after relegation - selling off their North Stand and fitting back into their rightly position as a diddy club in the seaside leagues.

20 odd fucking points :lol:

1MILLION more in turnover :lol:

I started the St Johnstone for Europe thread and here is my opening post -

'Invested wisely in some fine players, shrewd appointment in Lomas - I think St Johnstone will finish top of the Tayside teams, possibly in the top 3.
Please discuss.'

WTF is wrong with that?

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I started the St Johnstone for Europe thread. It was originally a relegation thread as Saints are notoriously bad starters and as such, i shot my bolt as usual. I then had to change the thread title and my opening post.

FTFY spuddy.

7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I started the St Johnstone for Europe thread and here is my opening post -

'Invested wisely in some fine players, shrewd appointment in Lomas - I think St Johnstone will finish top of the Tayside teams, possibly in the top 3.
Please discuss.'

WTF is wrong with that?

:lol:

This was my favourite Spud post from that thread..

04f076715c72de99fdb490428f5b81cb.jpg

Gloating about poor we'd been that season, when his own team was a mammoth two points ahead of us [emoji23]

Archived