The Hamilton Relegation Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think of how united the rest of the Premiership will be if we get relegated. They’ll all celebrate together like they have won something. This should spur the players on for the rest of the season.

Aberdeen, Celtic, Junkies, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock, Tramps, Partick & Rangers fans will all unite celebrating our relegation.

Hope us, Ross County and St Johnstone stay up. The proper good guys of Scottish Football.

Kudos to Scotty for speaking up and battling through his struggles to reach stage 5 of the stages of grief and loss; Acceptance. Not to mention way ahead of the rest of class. Here's a greenie for your plight - it ain't much, but I have a feeling it might just be the beginning of a whole new life for you.

Aberdeen, Celtic, Junkies, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock, Tramps, Partick & Rangers fans will all unite celebrating our relegation.

Hope us, Ross County and St Johnstone stay up. The proper good guys of Scottish Football.

Did you just reply to yourself as no one else did?

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hi NDD, I’m not too fussed if we get relegated, it would be nice to start winning more games and enjoying football again. If you want a bite try Happyh*n.

Exactly what just about every United fans said as they slowly accepted they were going to be relegated.  Don’t think many of them are enjoying their football these days.  Most are desperate to get back to the big league.

57 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Not sure if Motherwell are Junkies or Tramps (i'm guessing tramps) - but personally, I  want Accies to stay up - and won't be celebrating if they go down (although it happening at Fir Park would provide some short term amusement if I'm being entirely honest - and the sight of Dougie Imrie doing that "sitting down on the turf staring into the middle distance" thing that players do when they lose a cup final or get relegated would be desktop wallpaper material ;) ).

19 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Exactly what just about every United fans said as they slowly accepted they were going to be relegated.  Don’t think many of them are enjoying their football these days.  Most are desperate to get back to the big league.

Source?

4 minutes ago, Swello said:

Not sure if Motherwell are Junkies or Tramps (i'm guessing tramps) - but personally, I  want Accies to stay up - and won't be celebrating if they go down (although it happening at Fir Park would provide some short term amusement if I'm being entirely honest - and the sight of Dougie Imrie doing that "sitting down on the turf staring into the middle distance" thing that players do when they lose a cup final or get relegated would be desktop wallpaper material ;) ).

You're the tramps. He helpfully listed you all in alphabetical order. 

20 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I'm more concerned about having my club to support at all next season, tomorrow nights forum will be boisterous I imagine.

I don't particularly have any emotion for Hamilton Accies in any way, but fair play they always dig out a result when they need it. They always come through when it matters. 

If they go down they go down, no one will greatly care. But there's something refreshing about them hanging around so long when so many in the media come out with  X should be back in the top division because of crowd or money etc etc etc. 

Well played Accies.

5 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

The deluded one is not so quick posting his anthem the night. GIRUY fannybawz!

He's probably back to not being a Dundee fan because they've lost a game. 

Archived