The Hamilton Relegation Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/07/2017 at 10:14, Dundee-FC92 said:

This is the year we finally get rid of the pointless diddies from Lanarkshire. St Johnstone or County in the play-offs. Weekly updates of the three diddies results as they compete for safety.

Thank you.

Well Partick Thistle's terrible season has saved the Accies once more and made County fall to the bottom spot. 

A lucky escape for Accies and it's not often i'm wrong with who will get relegated (four out of the last five correct). The three diddies mentioned did compete for safety most of the season anyway as predicted with one of them falling through the trap door. 

County will be gone when the morning comes. 

Thank you, i will cast my relegation wand again soon.

Well Partick Thistle's terrible season has saved the Accies once more and made County fall to the bottom spot. 
A lucky escape for Accies and it's not often i'm wrong with who will get relegated (four out of the last five correct). The three diddies mentioned did compete for safety most of the season anyway as predicted with one of them falling through the trap door. 
County will be gone when the morning comes. 
Thank you, i will cast my relegation wand again soon.
The Hamilton Relegation Thread [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
GIRFUY ya wee fanny!

Genuinely a big fan of how Hamilton operate. They run a club like how it should be run. They bring through youth players, and not just for the sake of it as most seem to be quality. They don't panic and sack managers, don't scrap their youth setup for short term gains, don't spunk loads of cash in a panic and in general keep the head and accept their lot. They must have some sort of record for selling players (McArthur, McCarthy, Offiong, Hendry, Docherty, Devlin, Ferguson, Gordon to name the ones I can recall) that they've developed. Their youth setup is surely the best in Scotland.

I also love how much their small support, bus behind the goal and artificial pitch wind up other teams.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Genuinely a big fan of how Hamilton operate. They run a club like how it should be run. They bring through youth players, and not just for the sake of it as most seem to be quality. They don't panic and sack managers, don't scrap their youth setup for short term gains, don't spunk loads of cash in a panic and in general keep the head and accept their lot. They must have some sort of record for selling players (McArthur, McCarthy, Offiong, Hendry, Docherty, Devon, Ferguson, Gordon to name the ones I can recall) that they've developed. Their youth setup is surely the best in Scotland.

I also love how much their small support, bus behind the goal and artificial pitch wind up other teams.

Apart from when there's an unclaimed Nigerian fortune...

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Genuinely a big fan of how Hamilton operate. They run a club like how it should be run. They bring through youth players, and not just for the sake of it as most seem to be quality. They don't panic and sack managers, don't scrap their youth setup for short term gains, don't spunk loads of cash in a panic and in general keep the head and accept their lot. They must have some sort of record for selling players (McArthur, McCarthy, Offiong, Hendry, Docherty, Devlin, Ferguson, Gordon to name the ones I can recall) that they've developed. Their youth setup is surely the best in Scotland.

Fucking hell Anne Frank.

Archived