The Hamilton Relegation Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/07/2017 at 10:16, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

St Johnstone in the play-offs! :lol:

On 21/07/2017 at 12:24, Estragon said:

St Johnstone won't be relegated, the league needs a strong meh derby to appeal to foreign markets. They'd expand to 16 before losing them or Kilmarnock. 

Dundee on the other hand, totally expendable fodder.

On 27/07/2017 at 22:46, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
On 27/07/2017 at 21:08, EKFCTV said:
HIGHLIGHTS | East Kilbride vs Hamilton 

Cheers! This isn't our thread BTW. Just some thick deluded Dundee fans fantasy.

......................................................................................

On 07/07/2017 at 10:14, Dundee-FC92 said:

This is the year we finally get rid of the pointless diddies from Lanarkshire. St Johnstone or County in the play-offs. Weekly updates of the three diddies results as they compete for safety.

30 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

IMG_4487.jpg

Didn’t know where to put this but one of accies own not rating their shoddy pitch.

Accies fans probably hate it more than most. We've put in some good performances on grass this season, but I can only recall one good one at home. I've seen plenty of people saying that it is going at the end of the season.

Onto more pertinent matters... what the f**k is that reply about?

Don’t be so sure on Hamilton going down.

We’ve such a big streak of shite up our backs that you’d think Archie has wiped his arse with a glossy magazine.

We haven’t beaten you in 13 games as stated elsewhere.

We can’t defend. Have had our best midfielders go to Sevco, fall out with the club and get a season ending injury. Our strikers are pish. Basically only Templeton can save us and today was the first time he’s shown up since November. We’ll be lucky to finish 11th.

11 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

We haven’t beaten you in 13 games as stated elsewhere.

We can’t defend. Have had our best midfielders go to Sevco, fall out with the club and get a season ending injury. Our strikers are pish. Basically only Templeton can save us and today was the first time he’s shown up since November. We’ll be lucky to finish 11th.

41 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thats beautiful man.

I hope if we get relegated the announcer at McDiarmid plays that first tune over the speakers as we slowly make our way to the exits, reminiscing about all the good times and the end of an era, and wondering where it all went wrong.

This type of nonsense thread is exactly why the internet was invented, a musical journey through a team's trials, tribulations and ultimate demise. Its a yes from me.

Archived