The Hamilton Relegation Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very Interesting.

Yup. Thought I better post to help you get a reply you'll get greenies for, as it's a shame watching you trying so hard on here and getting completely ignored.

54 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yup. Thought I better post to help you get a reply you'll get greenies for, as it's a shame watching you trying so hard on here and getting completely ignored.

What a sad, sad man you are. Genuinely.

Greenies:lol::lol:

Sums up the roasters who use this site.

Thank you.

Sums up the roasters who use this site.

This is the year we finally get rid of the pointless diddies from Lanarkshire. St Johnstone or County in the play-offs. Weekly updates of the three diddies results as they compete for safety.
Thank you.

Indeed. As I say, it's been sad seeing you make multiple posts and not have the chance to go one of your eight paragraph rants. Hopefully this gives you that chance.

35 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Why has this donut been given 6 pages of attention.

As i've casted my relegation hammer five times out of the last six to the accuracy of Granny Danger dipping into his fridge for a pie.

The clairvoyant ways are known and this tuneful relegation will be another feather in my cap.

Thank you.

Nice to see some pre-season optimism from the Academicals...

Our standard Pittodrie pumping. No doubt a shite way to start a shite season. Other than that, I can't wait...

can only foresee a defeat for us in this one. Be as well playing a weakened team

I'll just be glad to get this game by with tbh.

10 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

As i've casted my relegation hammer five times out of the last six to the accuracy of Granny Danger dipping into his fridge for a pie.

The clairvoyant ways are known and this tuneful relegation will be another feather in my cap.

Thank you.

Remind us the one you fucked up on? In great detail please.

Also, why do you not have the same username? Just interested. 

23 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Remind us the one you fucked up on? In great detail please.

Also, why do you not have the same username? Just interested. 

As Radford is prone to wetting his knickers.

A season ticket on a one way ride to seaside hell for your lot and the Accies this year. Bring it on.

This is the year we finally get rid of the pointless diddies from Lanarkshire. St Johnstone or County in the play-offs. Weekly updates of the three diddies results as they compete for safety..

Looking forward to this week's update anyway

20 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Just looked up today's scores. A completely disheartened Aberdeen pump you. Lovely. Nice to see you near the bottom.

cb93984e75881c1e51bd8475e1202f24.jpg

Whereas Dundee  managed to lose to the mighty Ross county  in Dundee :rolleyes:

Archived