Trialists and summer rumours

I think we (ICT) still have Jack Leitch, Alex Cooper,, Ivor Lawton and Darryl Duffy on trial but not 100% as we haven't had friendlies since Elgin, if they are still on trial, I can see all of them getting deals, maybe apart from Duffy.

Alex Cooper? He is absolutely shite. He's had 3 clubs since leaving us 18 months ago and barely kicked a ball for any of them and ended last season sitting on East Fifes bench.

I can't even begin to imagine just how awful a left hand side of Joe Chalmers and Alex Cooper would be.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was hoping he'd retire to massively boost our squads sexiness. Not that we need it x

This Greek boy we have on trial looks a wee bit like Faisal El Bak from a distance. Game over for everyone else in the The Championshop Top Trumps of Sexy Players.

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

That's actually what Gordon Scott calls our league, cos we've got so much fucking money.

My mind is on boozing now - apologies for typo. We're not so flash these days. Having to pay everyone really puts a dampener on the title challenge. 

11 hours ago, Russ. said:

Alex Cooper? He is absolutely shite. He's had 3 clubs since leaving us 18 months ago and barely kicked a ball for any of them and ended last season sitting on East Fifes bench.

I can't even begin to imagine just how awful a left hand side of Joe Chalmers and Alex Cooper would be.

Cooper had a decent game against Nairn County but had a quieter game earlier that week against Brora Rangers.  We do have a history of giving those branded duds and donkeys a new lease of life and turning their careers around, but I would presume that if we were that interested in signing Alex Cooper, we'd have done so by now.

18 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Cooper had a decent game against Nairn County but had a quieter game earlier that week against Brora Rangers.  We do have a history of giving those branded duds and donkeys a new lease of life and turning their careers around, but I would presume that if we were that interested in signing Alex Cooper, we'd have done so by now.

We've signed him...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived