Trialists and summer rumours

Instead of trawling through each teams thread thought I would start a wee thread where each team could name their trialists. I'm nosy that way.

QOS have Brian McLean and James McFadden in so far. Remains to be seen whether they will be offered deals. Brophy, Connolly and Gunning been linked

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

George Oakley, striker (ex-Wimbledon) - SIGNED

Mark Ridgers, GK (ex-St Mirren) - SIGNED

Zac Elbouzedi, winger (ex-West Brom) - OFFERED DEAL

Ivor Lawton, midfielder (ex-Coventry) - TRIAL

Joe Chalmers, left back (ex-Motherwell) - TRIAL

Scott Davidson, striker (Fort William) - TRIAL

Jack Leitch, midfielder (Airdrieonians) - TRIAL

And some other guy called Chalmers but he may be a youth player?

6 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

George Oakley, striker (ex-Wimbledon) - SIGNED

Mark Ridgers, GK (ex-St Mirren) - SIGNED

Zac Elbouzedi, winger (ex-West Brom) - OFFERED DEAL

Ivor Lawton, midfielder (ex-Coventry) - TRIAL

Joe Chalmers, left back (ex-Motherwell) - TRIAL

Scott Davidson, striker (Fort William) - TRIAL

Jack Leitch, midfielder (Airdrieonians) - TRIAL

And some other guy called Chalmers but he may be a youth player?

FIFA Starhead.. :(

We had 4 out the other day against Stranraer as trialists apparently, Aidan McIlduff (ex-Celtic), Jordan Allan (ex-Coleraine), Chris Johnston (ex-Raith) and Dougie Hill (ex-Brechin). It's hard to say if we're seriously considering any or all of them, McIlduff has been training with us for a couple of weeks but the other 3 may just be getting game time.

11 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

We had 4 out the other day against Stranraer as trialists apparently, Aidan McIlduff (ex-Celtic), Jordan Allan (ex-Coleraine), Chris Johnston (ex-Raith) and Dougie Hill (ex-Brechin). It's hard to say if we're seriously considering any or all of them, McIlduff has been training with us for a couple of weeks but the other 3 may just be getting game time.

Was with us for a short period but didn't really get much game time and when he did, didn't really impress.

12 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Think I mentioned it on another thread, but apparently Caley Thistle have two Dutch trialists coming in this week.  No idea who they are though.

Romario Sabajo and Recardo Talu both quality 

7 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The M in M'voto stands for Morgan Freeman. 

Yes, full name is Jean-Yves Morgan Freeman I'd like to think that the last thing that went through his head, other than that bullet, was to wonder how the hell Andy Dufresne ever got the best of him.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Think I mentioned it on another thread, but apparently Caley Thistle have two Dutch trialists coming in this week.  No idea who they are though.

Hopefully Strikers as that should now be a priority position to fill, we only have Baird, Oakley and young MacRae so a couple of Strikers would be ideal.

Archived