Trialists and summer rumours

Mehmet is a good keeper, he was unfortunate that during his time with us Rodgers was pulling off some worldie saves on a regular basis and he never got much of a chance.

We are needing a back up keeper so
helpfully he does the job

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/3/2017 at 23:45, Caley Shaun said:

Hopefully Strikers as that should now be a priority position to fill, we only have Baird, Oakley and young MacRae so a couple of Strikers would be ideal.

I take it one of them was Seedorf.  Apparently the other is a tall striker coming in shortly, don't know if it's as a trialist or an outright signing though.

On 7/16/2017 at 00:52, virginton said:

Utterly garbage ringer? Donovan Simmonds IMO.

Not even that good. Turned out he was some English/Ghanaian bloke who played in Gibraltar last year called Luke Busumbru. Sebastian Osei-Obengo mk2 basically.

21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I saw a rumour linking us (or maybe it was a nightmare?) on another site to a "defender" whose name rhymes with Vile Mutton. People shouldn't even joke about that kind of thing. 

:lol: 

I'd rather have Reilly than Hutton, I know that much.

9 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

:lol: 

I'd rather have Reilly than Hutton, I know that much.

I think we can both agree that we'd rather have Reilly as a fullback. Hutton created more goals for us than Reilly last season so I'd be unsure about who I'd favour in a forward position. 

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I saw a rumour linking us (or maybe it was a nightmare?) on another site to a "defender" whose name rhymes with Vile Mutton. People shouldn't even joke about that kind of thing. 

It appears that AJ and Sandy are interested in trying to recreate Sevco from over past 2/3 years at East End Park.

We could be seeing a tribute act of a tribute act coming together.

Ian Black or Vile Mutton next ??

48 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It appears that AJ and Sandy are interested in trying to recreate Sevco from over past 2/3 years at East End Park.

We could be seeing a tribute act of a tribute act coming together.

Ian Black or Vile Mutton next ??

No it doesn't, unless you think that 2 or 3 players constitute that. At the moment we're closer to a tribute of the Kilmarnock side of a couple of years ago.

Kyle Hutton was gash when he was with us, and that was in League 1. Can't see him signing again and the rumour appears to have been utterly fabricated.

Didn't even know Ian Black was still a thing

19 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

No it doesn't, unless you think that 2 or 3 players constitute that. At the moment we're closer to a tribute of the Kilmarnock side of a couple of years ago.

Kyle Hutton was gash when he was with us, and that was in League 1. Can't see him signing again and the rumour appears to have been utterly fabricated.

I think Killie have pipped The Pars to Chris Burke.

21 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

He played with us in the SPL back in 2012.

I think we (ICT) still have Jack Leitch, Alex Cooper,, Ivor Lawton and Darryl Duffy on trial but not 100% as we haven't had friendlies since Elgin, if they are still on trial, I can see all of them getting deals, maybe apart from Duffy.

Archived