Stranraer v Twente Enschede

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-7-1 at 12:53, EdinburghBlue said:

Looking forward to this. First time the Blues have faced continental opposition since the early 1950s.

Who did we play back then?

Half Man Half Biscuit have a song for every occasion, and this friendly is no exception..

A strange one. Looks like one of those bizarre friendlies generated on Football Manager.

Not really sure the ins and outs of it but, something to do with a a dying Dutch guy wanting a ticket for an old firm game and a guy from Stranraer sorting him out.
Think it's fell in to Stranraers hands but can't complain as estimated that 500 fans are coming across so good for the town.

25 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Does this really merit a thread? Get it into the Stranraer thread with the rest of the drivel.

Ayr United don't appear to have a friendly on Saturday, so I'm sure you'd be more than welcome at the Stranraer game. 

51 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Ayr United don't appear to have a friendly on Saturday, so I'm sure you'd be more than welcome at the Stranraer game.

Washing my hair that day.

1 hour ago, Corner Kick Conquistador said:

Great story. Hope the fans turn out in good numbers. There could even be some

ot the Under-20s attending as their game against Bonnyton has an earlier kick-off

time.

Great story. Hope the fans turn out in good numbers. There could even be some
ot the Under-20s attending as their game against Bonnyton has an earlier kick-off
time.

Under 20's should attend every home game.

Archived