Work colleagues

Gents or ladies? The stories I've heard from cleaners indicate that men are generally dirtier in the lavvies, but women are more likely to do the horrorshow stuff like the above, painting with menstrual blood being a particular favourite.

Have any P&Bers ever (etc etc).

9 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Gents or ladies? The stories I've heard from cleaners indicate that men are generally dirtier in the lavvies, but women are more likely to do the horrorshow stuff like the above, painting with menstrual blood being a particular favourite.

I was in Stansted Airport recently where the toilets are being refurbished in the departures lounge. One of the gents toilets was being used as a unisex toilet while the ladies' was being renovated. It was without question the worst, smelliest convenience I've ever used. Stank to high heaven of piss. I've never known women's toilets to smell or look so disgusting. 

Edit to add: also used gents facilities at Hampden when I've been at Take That and Robbie Williams gigs (because f**k queues) and the same applied. Piss all over the place, no toilet roll. Complete hover and stamp business. 

Edited by Lisa Cuddy

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

So wrong imo

In my experience bowel related explosions are more than a possibility after a night of MDMA and few toilet opportunities. If you've got a better explanation I'd like to hear it.

Edited by welshbairn

6 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

I was in Stansted Airport recently where the toilets are being refurbished in the departures lounge. One of the gents toilets was being used as a unisex toilet while the ladies' was being renovated. It was without question the worst, smelliest convenience I've ever used. Stank to high heaven of piss. I've never known women's toilets to smell or look so disgusting. 

Open urinals probably doesn't help with the fragrance.

Might just be Stansted, thinking about it. It was generally a bit pish last time I was there.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave
I can't spell airport names.

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Open urinals probably doesn't help with the fragrance.

Might just be Stanstead, thinking about it. It was generally a bit pish last time I was there.

They'd boxed all the urinals off so they weren't in use at the time. I think some men just have no idea how to aim and give the rest of you a bad name. 

33 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

A man who aims is no man at all. 

I was going to post a guesstimate picture of your bathroom floor here, but searching for one has given me the boak  :yucky

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

In my experience bowel related explosions are more than a possibility after a night of MDMA and few toilet opportunities. If you've got a better explanation I'd like to hear it.

Comment was meant for Rugster. Don't disagree with your explanation.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Gents toilets. 

12 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I was a cleaner at our local night club for a short time and the ladies was far worse than the gents

I also got a talking to in a previous job for my internet usage.  I wasn't grassed up by anyone it was the actual boss who would just make the off-hand jokey, snide remark at the water-cooler or in the kitchen when we were both getting a brew.

'God that article you're reading must be really interesting, you're never off that website'  or ' Jesus I hope you're paying as much attention to that report as you do to YouTube'.

I used to reply in a serious manner and give it the old 'audit my work against so-and-so's and come back to me'.  He soon shut his noise.

59 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I also got a talking to in a previous job for my internet usage.  I wasn't grassed up by anyone it was the actual boss who would just make the off-hand jokey, snide remark at the water-cooler or in the kitchen when we were both getting a brew.

'God that article you're reading must be really interesting, you're never off that website'  or ' Jesus I hope you're paying as much attention to that report as you do to YouTube'.

I used to reply in a serious manner and give it the old 'audit my work against so-and-so's and come back to me'.  He soon shut his noise.

You could still have been doing more.

• 4 weeks later...

We had a double delivery of milk on Tuesday, which has led to Armageddon in the office, anyway, got this email last night. 

She signs off every email exactly the same. Not sure if she forgets she has a signature, or just likes thanking herself. 

Email.png

My new work crew are generally okay except for one absolute Chris Brunt. 

Is there one absolute twat in every office!?

Some of them aren't exactly 'fun' though. 

We had a double delivery of milk on Tuesday, which has led to Armageddon in the office, anyway, got this email last night. 
She signs off every email exactly the same. Not sure if she forgets she has a signature, or just likes thanking herself. 
Email.thumb.png.29ec628b3aedb7553985c1df1dea62f7.png

I quite liked the “that’s the milk not the elderly neighbour” quip. Gem seems okay by all accounts. Bet she’s a wid. It does nosedive towards the end though.