Work colleagues

1 minute ago, Louis Litt said:

It's mine tonight as well. I work with a great bunch though, so it should hopefully be very decent.

Already looking forward to the awkwardness of Monday for whoever makes the biggest arse of it. 

Most people I work with are alright, a few absolute wankers but I don't think many of them are going. Should be a laugh.

You going for a meal or just drinks?

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

Most people I work with are alright, a few absolute wankers but I don't think many of them are going. Should be a laugh.

You going for a meal or just drinks?

We're a pretty big team split into a few different departments so everyone's doing different stuff then there's a function suite booked out. A good few of us are meeting up to watch Man City Spurs in some pub in the town, moving on somewhere else and then heading along when we're decently drunk. Looking forward to it.

Hope you enjoy yourself at yours!

24 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

We're a pretty big team split into a few different departments so everyone's doing different stuff then there's a function suite booked out. A good few of us are meeting up to watch Man City Spurs in some pub in the town, moving on somewhere else and then heading along when we're decently drunk. Looking forward to it.

Hope you enjoy yourself at yours!

Same to you, hope it's a good one!

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Last night was a laugh even though I was the only sober person there. One of my drunk colleagues decided that I am the president of the United States.

That would explain the shite you post on here.

(Now fully expect a nuclear attack on Dundee)

42 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That would explain the shite you post on here.

(Now fully expect a nuclear attack on Dundee)

42 minutes and no "Would anyone notice" style posts? Disappointing.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
14 minutes ago, Rugster said:
Our office cleaner is walking about with a Santa hat on. In the name of f**k.

Grinch c**t

I'm not really a Grinch about christmas, especially since we had the Rugina, but I believe people are at work to work. All the hooting and hollering drives me mad.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I think I have said thank f**k I dont work for you before, but its probably worth repeating.

Look, I'm trying to achieve perfection on every level of FLOW FREE on my ipad and it's difficult to concentrate when people are banging on about Christmas all the time.